The Prestige directed by Christopher Nolan is crack

just watched it with christian bale, hugh jackman and scarlet johanson.  
movie was awesome.

christopher nolan got the movie game on lock.  

just watched it with christian bale, hugh jackman and scarlet johanson.  
movie was awesome.

christopher nolan got the movie game on lock.  

Nevermind, The Illusionist wasn't better. I remember I had the same problems with it as I did with the Prestige. I just like Ed Norton more than Bale.

I kind of hated the end of the Prestige, the whole idea behind it is so ridiculous. $@%+%%% clones is how you answer it?

Nevermind, The Illusionist wasn't better. I remember I had the same problems with it as I did with the Prestige. I just like Ed Norton more than Bale.

I kind of hated the end of the Prestige, the whole idea behind it is so ridiculous. $@%+%%% clones is how you answer it?

I was not too keen on the whole sci-fi aspect at the end, but it was a damn fine movie overall.

I was not too keen on the whole sci-fi aspect at the end, but it was a damn fine movie overall.

You know what I really love about The Prestige? I feel like Nolan himself foreshadows how the film would be received my audiences and critics, and responds within the movie.

When Bale's character is speaking to his future wife's nephew - the first time he meets her - He says "The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything."

What was the number one complaint about this movie? The ending. Everything leading up to it was so spectacular, so excellently crafted and expertly calculated, that in comparison, the resolution was a complete copout.

The secret may have been a let down, but it was one of the best tricks I've ever witnessed.

You know what I really love about The Prestige? I feel like Nolan himself foreshadows how the film would be received my audiences and critics, and responds within the movie.

When Bale's character is speaking to his future wife's nephew - the first time he meets her - He says "The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything."

What was the number one complaint about this movie? The ending. Everything leading up to it was so spectacular, so excellently crafted and expertly calculated, that in comparison, the resolution was a complete copout.

The secret may have been a let down, but it was one of the best tricks I've ever witnessed.

Dope movie.
pimp.gif

Movie was awful. Ending wasn't even mind blowing, it was just so farfetched that I was just mad. Cloning yourself in the 1800s? REALLY?

Movie was awful. Ending wasn't even mind blowing, it was just so farfetched that I was just mad. Cloning yourself in the 1800s? REALLY?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

its a movie buddy.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

its a movie buddy.

It was one of those movies that I didn't know anything about and just saw with no preconceptions at all.

I thought it was great. I've watched it a couple of times since on DVD and it's still enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom