The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I copped the Ninja Turtles for Gamecube a while back, Turtles in Time repro for SNES, and the GBA version that came with an original DS I copped from eBay. I had the NES and OG gameboy version (CIB I got when I was in college from some lady) but I sold both of them because it was hard af and the other I wasn't digging b&w. Was playing the SNES one the other night. Those games are soo fun lol

Me m my nephews used to get in trouble playing that Gamecube TMNT game. There were those levels would you had to surf through and collect stuff. We would bump each other off of the level and it was the funniest thing ever to us. We were supposed to be sleep but be up laughing and get caught. I remember Mikey yelling eat feet with his helicopter kick. Good times

MV5BNTM0ZmVlMjUtYjdhMC00YjAyLThlMmMtOTUyNzhhMWJlYzI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1433,1000_AL_.jpg

Pick up of the month...og xbox scoop
7151A17E-97D5-4597-A5CA-9D25505F2C92.jpeg

A6AC6DC9-6FCB-42CD-809D-2FACD7E782FD.jpeg

The xbox mario party :lol:, actually played the demo disc of this a few times back in the day. Some of the mini games are fun. One of the few games that is bc on xbox one

^^^
Not only they got Donatello biting Chun-Li but all the smashed up cars from the SF bonus round are in the back too. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom