The RETRO Gaming Thread!

XMkr.gif

That game was terrible.

I only played it a few times but Twisted Metals was cool.

That and Destruction Derby.

I have always enjoy collision detection/deterioration in gaming.

I picked up Okami for the PS2 this morning. The animation looks interesting.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO The game uses cel shading and it was developed late in the PS2's life so it actually looks quite good and plays quite well.

However there are some frustrating game mechanics that made me stop playing it. There's a sequence where you gotta use some analog stick gestures while some old cat is dancing/singing and the gestures have to be precise.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO The game uses cel shading and it was developed late in the PS2's life so it actually looks quite good and plays quite well.

However there are some frustrating game mechanics that made me stop playing it. There's a sequence where you gotta use some analog stick gestures while some old cat is dancing/singing and the gestures have to be precise.

Oh nice! So it’s a decent title. I’ve had this game slip through my fingers many times as the disc was always missing whenever I came across it in the thrift store.

Damn, so my reflexes have to be on point then. I’ll get one of the kids to pass it for me.

Oh nice! So it’s a decent title. I’ve had this game slip through my fingers many times as the disc was always missing whenever I came across it in the thrift store.

Damn, so my reflexes have to be on point then. I’ll get one of the kids to pass it for me.

I think your reflexes are good enough my G and I should've added that I did forget to save before entering that old man dance/singing 'mini-game'. The frustrating part was not being able to skip his dialog and get straight to the 'mini-game'. :smh:

The frustrating part was not being able to skip his dialog and get straight to the 'mini-game'. :smh:

I know what you mean, that intro was nice but that dialogue was long. Not to mention the muffled sounds were kinda annoying to listen to. Poor choice of dialogue chatter :frown:

I know what you mean, that intro was nice but that dialogue was long. Not to mention the muffled sounds were kinda annoying to listen to. Poor choice of dialogue chatter :frown:

Yeah man, the garbled 'speech' was kinda distracting and the long dialogue is a 'problem' with this game.

I think I'd be more forgiving 13 years ago when I was a university student living at home and I had way more time on my hands than I do now. :lol:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is being remade for the Nintendo Switch.

I’m pretty damn excited for this. Always hyped for any Zelda title that comes out. I played the original GB as a kid, got stuck on the Eagle Tower and never finished it. Couple years ago I played the DX version and almost got stuck on the same place but eventually beat it. So down for another playthrough in this generation

Sigh was down in the basement and saw my Dreamcast and Street Fighter Super, was tempted to set them both up.

For SF2, cool. Might have been in development.

After that World Warriors, change could have been made.

In 10 years, Mandela Effect will reveal to us it ALWAYS said Russia.

Back
Top Bottom