The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Been playing Zelda Minish Cap over the past week and just beat it earlier. It was cool, final boss was tough. I think I'm gonna play Oracle of Seasons next. Beat Ages back when it released but never played seasons.

my friend had a civic si in 2000... i was like man this is a dope whip... he would drive it in the highway intentionally to race people lmao... i was in the whip like damn im shook i dont want to die this car is going so fast... well long story short he had small tvs in the whip hooked up with the dreamcast...and of course it had tokyo xtreme racer on there... i always wanted a tv in the whip since then but never pulled the trigger... the game is a classic though... i had it and still never beat the boss at the end lol

My folks had the GX470 Lexus suv back around when it first came out and it had 2 tv's in the headrest, my brother and I were able to hook our PS2 up to them because there was a power outlet and A/V in ports in the car. Going from the Bay to LA on those drives for vacation and stuff was so dope because of that :lol: :smokin
NBA Live and Def Jam Vendetta FFNY for damn near the whole drive

Game looks fun.

It’s crazy how back in the day they did more with less on games. I think about NBA Street and NBA Jam. Same goes for the Smackdown and N64 wrestling games. Guess that’s why Fire Pro is still great. They just tweak a little bit.

Game looks fun.

It’s crazy how back in the day they did more with less on games. I think about NBA Street and NBA Jam. Same goes for the Smackdown and N64 wrestling games. Guess that’s why Fire Pro is still great. They just tweak a little bit.
Yep, this was on XBOX 360/PS3, so it wasn't even that long ago.

People are still modding the PC version of the game, as well as NBA Street; so there is still hope for those that want to dabble.

Na I'll take two for my 90s room I'm going to start collecting for. I hope they rerelease Narc eventually.

giphy.gif

So my local Salvation Army had an unofficial new opening today. Not much was found due to resellers running around but I managed to pick up a few items for $1 each.

PS1: Intelligent Qube (1997)
GameCube: Call of Duty “Finest Hour”
GameCube: Fairly OddParents “Shadow Showdown”
GameCube: Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Epyx 500XJ joystick controller for the NES. Pretty cool looking and the controls feel nice, lots of “clicky” sounds.
1582258961992.jpeg

John Stockton is the baddest white man in NBA JAM. Detlef Shrempf didn't stand a chance lol

Stockton as the BADDEST in most games. He was completely unstoppable in NBA Live 95’

we had to make a rule, you couldn’t be the Jazz. Stockton and Hornacek could hit running 3’s from damn near half court. All day.

Back
Top Bottom