The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Bam Bam had amazing athleticism for his size. He played the heel role quite well and the WWF should've utilized him better.

bam bam was that dude. In my college party days of themed ragers, we had a party called Bandanas and Bam Bammas. The the theme was you either wear a bandanna or come dressed as bam bam biggalo. Most random theme ever but huge turnout and people got hella creative 😂😂😂

Anyone ever played this. I remember playing it. My cousin had it.

Characters were based off Che and Fidel

252px-Guerrilla_War_Cover.png

If I remember correctly, you never ran out of lives in the game.

Bam Bam Bigelow.

A particularly easy name to remember.
And a name that I often heard brought up when people reminisce over wrestling.

Big and athletic but came into the WWF just as my viewing waned.

From wiki, that which is life...

"In 2000, Bigelow and his wife Dana Fisher, with whom he had four children, divorced. In 2005, Fisher sued Bigelow for non-payment of child support."

"On July 4, 2000, Bigelow received second degree burns on 40% of his body while rescuing three children from a burning house near his home in Wayside, New Jersey during a barbecue cookout. Following the incident, Bigelow spent 10 days recovering in a hospital."

...one item followed directly by the other.

Bam Bam Bigelow.

A particularly easy name to remember.
And a name that I often heard brought up when people reminisce over wrestling.

Big and athletic but came into the WWF just as my viewing waned.

From wiki, that which is life...

"In 2000, Bigelow and his wife Dana Fisher, with whom he had four children, divorced. In 2005, Fisher sued Bigelow for non-payment of child support."

"On July 4, 2000, Bigelow received second degree burns on 40% of his body while rescuing three children from a burning house near his home in Wayside, New Jersey during a barbecue cookout. Following the incident, Bigelow spent 10 days recovering in a hospital."

...one item followed directly by the other.
I was always a fan of Bam Bam didnt know about the story from the fourth of July.

Anyone ever played this. I remember playing it. My cousin had it.

Characters were based off Che and Fidel

252px-Guerrilla_War_Cover.png

If I remember correctly, you never ran out of lives in the game.

its on that snk 40th anniversary collection that dropped for the current systems in the last year or two

still really fun

Guys, what was your first console?

Atari 7800 was mine.

The NES was my first console and Super Mario Bros/Duck hunt was the packaged game.

However, I had 3 consoles handed down to me by my uncle but I never hooked it up since he didn’t include any games, lol. He was the drunk uncle of the family. He gave me a ColecoVision, Atari 5200 and a Intellevision. Again, no games :lol:

Dig Dug
Asteroids
Commando
Ikari Warriors

I had more but don't remember.

I only remember those because those were the ones I played the most.

Very dope! What model variation did you own? The og woody, all black “Vader” or the later Junior style? I happen to own the Junior model myself.

I just picked up 2 games today at my local video game store. $3 each is a good price!
F361E387-EC80-4034-A0F6-88A81FA87738.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom