The RETRO Gaming Thread!

Man when we used to play 3s were an after thought. It was all about the dunks. Hell if you were losing but dunked on somebody and broke the glass in the 4th you talked smack like you won lol.

My G DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican you ever play NBA JAM TE with the 'Hot Spots'? Landing that 9 pointer from half court! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
Damn right. I used to crush my boy in that game so bad he banned me from coming over his house for like 2 months. :lol:

Man when we used to play 3s were an after thought. It was all about the dunks. Hell if you were losing but dunked on somebody and broke the glass in the 4th you talked smack like you won lol.
NBA Jam was a precursor to the modern NBA. Dunks/Layups or 3's.

And you had John Stockton too?

Yea, I've never heard of people never shooting 3's before.

Nah man, you shoot 3s like there's no tomorrow. Put the code that shows you the FG % and it's a wrap. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Top Corner
Bottom Corner

3's all day man.

Last edited:
No one shoots 3's in NBA Jam unless you're losing in the 4th lol
:rofl: This is exactly what happened with my boy. Had him down by double digits and he started just pulling up from the top of the key. I was impressed cause he made it competitive

Just beat a link to the past on switch. Downloading Links awakening to start playing today. Never played that one. Most people consider it Top 5 zelda games so I guess it’s a must.

ALTTP is my favorite of all time. I’m currently replaying it on GBA. Link’s Awakening has a charm to it tho man, it’s different and unique in its own right. Have you played Ocarina of Time yet? If not, you’re in for a treat

ALTTP is my favorite of all time. I’m currently replaying it on GBA. Link’s Awakening has a charm to it tho man, it’s different and unique in its own right. Have you played Ocarina of Time yet? If not, you’re in for a treat

ocarina is my all time favorite zelda game. Close to my fav game of all time. I was in 6th or 7th grade when it came out. I cried at the end. Literal tears :lol:

That one hasn’t aged well though in my opinion. Link 2 the past is still as fun as when I first played it. Twilight princess holds up well too.

5a569380-e097-4d63-b1da-679bef9d1abd.jpg

A couple games I LOVED back in the day and wish I could still play.
Shadow warrior
619BCB03-635B-474B-B171-C053665321B7.jpeg

BCA101E8-5DAC-4529-B44C-D424B7829330.jpeg

Maaaaan if my parents ever watched me play shadow warrior, I’d be grounded for life! Joint was ultra violent with damn near full pron secrets and everything :lol:

Back
Top Bottom