The RETRO Gaming Thread!

giphy.gif

August pick up- heard this was one of the best co-op experiences on the og xbox. Me and my imaginary friend are going to have a blast.

18D84087-FE4D-45AF-B7B0-FAA37316169A.jpeg

Also scooped a halo-branded xbox controller. Grabbed my og halo/halo 2 games I owned as a youngin’ off the shelf. Decided I’m going to play through these again :pimp:

BFAB913C-AE5E-4098-BC1D-8A3A728F62A0.jpeg

It's not too late to get a Lynx.

Nah, that was when I was a kid. I’m not really a fan of handhelds now as an adult. Shoot, I try not to look at my cell when I’m out in daily life:lol:

Uno,

Do you have long term goals in terms of collecting?

Also, pics of collection?

I plan on keeping the NES/Genesis stuff longer (what I grew up with) but the other consoles and games will be handed down to my nephews since they like playing them so much. I’m picking these things up on the cheap now so they’ll never have to pay “collector” prices later.

I don’t have a collection pic but man that would be weird. A picture of a bunch of cartridges, cases and boxed systems. I don’t think there’s a way to make it look pretty :lol:

What retro game/s did you guys never get to play that you would buy the console to play it?

Must be from no older console than PS2.

Gotta think about this one for a bit.

I’d have to go with the TurboGraff 16 console. Bonks Adventures. I’d be cool with the mini version and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom