THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Never even realized we got the Sprites at my job...walk in today, seen them, copped instantly haha.

So happy, my favorite Lebrons IMO of all-time. Look the color coordination
pimp.gif

post pics later

Never even realized we got the Sprites at my job...walk in today, seen them, copped instantly haha.

So happy, my favorite Lebrons IMO of all-time. Look the color coordination
pimp.gif

post pics later

anybody know if this is cleanable? i'm guessing the sparkly part on my sprites got scratched. i tried wiping it but nothing happened. it annoys be because it looks like doodoo 
laugh.gif
. let me know what i can do to fix it.
t0qhso.jpg

anybody know if this is cleanable? i'm guessing the sparkly part on my sprites got scratched. i tried wiping it but nothing happened. it annoys be because it looks like doodoo 
laugh.gif
. let me know what i can do to fix it.
t0qhso.jpg

Finally got my hands on a pair of Entourages' for retail after missing out. Found them in SF @ shieks on market. They still have one 8 left if any one in the bay is trying to scoop them up.

Finally got my hands on a pair of Entourages' for retail after missing out. Found them in SF @ shieks on market. They still have one 8 left if any one in the bay is trying to scoop them up.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

TRIPLE BLACKS
MARYSVILLE OUTLET WA
$89 FSR
all credit to forloveofthejays
thanks for reposting that. i was able to get my size earlier tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

they still have them at sheikh's at tanforan mall as well. seen them there last night.

TRIPLE BLACKS
MARYSVILLE OUTLET WA
$89 FSR
all credit to forloveofthejays
thanks for reposting that. i was able to get my size earlier tonight.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

they still have them at sheikh's at tanforan mall as well. seen them there last night.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by EMM23

Nice pics up there... Was surprised Whiz was rocking some LBJ 8's..Thought he only wore jordans...
 People are starting to realize jordan retros < lebron shoes. Especially with lebron 7&8
Personal opinion < Exit

Nice pics up there... Was surprised Whiz was rocking some LBJ 8's..Thought he only wore jordans...
 People are starting to realize jordan retros < lebron shoes. Especially with lebron 7&8
Personal opinion < Exit

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Personal opinion < Exit
I think he means people are realizing that LeBron's are better quality than retro AJ's. Clearly they are. Who would even argue?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Personal opinion < Exit
I think he means people are realizing that LeBron's are better quality than retro AJ's. Clearly they are. Who would even argue?

do the Lebron 8 PS V3 fit differently then the V1 and V2? thanks fam, thinking of picking up a pair.

for me they do. for the v1's and v2's i go half a size up, but on the v3's i go true to size.

Back
Top Bottom