THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

>Sorry Son Son. ;Respect your elders.Respect your elders? Good advice, which you yourself might need to heed.
nerd.gif
Good shot tho, once again if you have something you wanna discuss feel free to hit me up in the PM. Not seeking information from more than one source when the first report is from an unknown to me is unwise and myopic. So, I have to disagree with you claiming that to be insane. Otherwise this forum is for shoes not for feeble attempts at making jokes or tenuous theorizing. And since your are a Sun, why not shine like one instead of bringing negativity into the mix? But I agree, you do make yourself out to sound like a rodeo clown G'd up fool.Appreciate your time tho. Enjoy the shoes. Peace slick slick smack smack backside jack...
laugh.gif
I'll be posting pics of my LBJ Wolf Greys later today. Respect.

>Sorry Son Son. ;Respect your elders.Respect your elders? Good advice, which you yourself might need to heed.
nerd.gif
Good shot tho, once again if you have something you wanna discuss feel free to hit me up in the PM. Not seeking information from more than one source when the first report is from an unknown to me is unwise and myopic. So, I have to disagree with you claiming that to be insane. Otherwise this forum is for shoes not for feeble attempts at making jokes or tenuous theorizing. And since your are a Sun, why not shine like one instead of bringing negativity into the mix? But I agree, you do make yourself out to sound like a rodeo clown G'd up fool.Appreciate your time tho. Enjoy the shoes. Peace slick slick smack smack backside jack...
laugh.gif
I'll be posting pics of my LBJ Wolf Greys later today. Respect.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Copped me some unchina 8's for $39.99 I had $60 worth of footlocker VIP coupons. Couldn't pass on that. Should be here in a few days.

details? how can you use $60 worth of coupons at the same time? Thanks

Originally Posted by superman1007

Copped me some unchina 8's for $39.99 I had $60 worth of footlocker VIP coupons. Couldn't pass on that. Should be here in a few days.

details? how can you use $60 worth of coupons at the same time? Thanks

if you kept up with the thread there was more than "one source" about the wolfs dropping on thursday. the "first report" prompted me to call my local hoh (which i posted about on wednesday) and confirmed it with my post yesterday (followed by pics). anyhow, glad you got a pair

if you kept up with the thread there was more than "one source" about the wolfs dropping on thursday. the "first report" prompted me to call my local hoh (which i posted about on wednesday) and confirmed it with my post yesterday (followed by pics). anyhow, glad you got a pair

Originally Posted by bhakc001

I am guilty of not reading through the thread, yes. As I age laziness tends to steer a great deal of my actions as I have less and less time with more responsibilities. Not an excuse, so I apologize, but I always appreciate the willingness to share info. That being said, these are the first LBJ's I've been interested in, been strictly Jordans til now.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

I am guilty of not reading through the thread, yes. As I age laziness tends to steer a great deal of my actions as I have less and less time with more responsibilities. Not an excuse, so I apologize, but I always appreciate the willingness to share info. That being said, these are the first LBJ's I've been interested in, been strictly Jordans til now.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Phillykix- you have to call it in as you can not do it through the web. Some how they are able to manually put in all your vip cards.

Phillykix- you have to call it in as you can not do it through the web. Some how they are able to manually put in all your vip cards.

i swear... The Kobe & Lebron threads are being taken over and just being tossed around like rag dolls... smgdh

yesterday

5840977854_649c411019_z.jpg

i swear... The Kobe & Lebron threads are being taken over and just being tossed around like rag dolls... smgdh

yesterday

5840977854_649c411019_z.jpg

Originally Posted by RockAJs

yooooo Eastbay Rep you guys gonna get any of the Lebron 8 Lows? Solar Red / Wolf Greys / Sprites ?  Let us know
wink.gif
Good news, we just got a shipment in for the Lebron 8 Low Wolf Grey's.  The sizes range from size 7 to size 16.  If you are interested in ordering a pair, you would need to call in with the product number 56849002 to order.  Otherwise, they should appear on our website sometime soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

yooooo Eastbay Rep you guys gonna get any of the Lebron 8 Lows? Solar Red / Wolf Greys / Sprites ?  Let us know
wink.gif
Good news, we just got a shipment in for the Lebron 8 Low Wolf Grey's.  The sizes range from size 7 to size 16.  If you are interested in ordering a pair, you would need to call in with the product number 56849002 to order.  Otherwise, they should appear on our website sometime soon.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

wink.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

This is good news.  Hopefully my size won't sell out from the phone order fiends...

wink.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

This is good news.  Hopefully my size won't sell out from the phone order fiends...

wink.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

you guys gonna get some sprite and solar red in the future?

wink.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

Originally Posted by torres

wink.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

We are not expecting to receive them anytime this month.  Otherwise, we hope to have more information on them in July.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom