THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RockAJs

yooooo Eastbay Rep you guys gonna get any of the Lebron 8 Lows? Solar Red / Wolf Greys / Sprites ?  Let us know
wink.gif
Good news, we just got a shipment in for the Lebron 8 Low Wolf Grey's.  The sizes range from size 7 to size 16.  If you are interested in ordering a pair, you would need to call in with the product number 56849002 to order.  Otherwise, they should appear on our website sometime soon.

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

you guys gonna get some sprite and solar red in the future?
We are not expecting to receive them anytime this month.  Otherwise, we hope to have more information on them in July.

EastbayRep - Ray

Good news, we just got a shipment in for the Lebron 8 Low Wolf Grey's.  The sizes range from size 7 to size 16.  If you are interested in ordering a pair, you would need to call in with the product number 56849002 to order.  Otherwise, they should appear on our website sometime soon.

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

We are not expecting to receive them anytime this month.  Otherwise, we hope to have more information on them in July.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for the heads up mad props
smokin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for the heads up mad props
smokin.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

EastbayRep - Ray
nice! thanks man!

Please update us if you guys get shipments on those next month.

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

EastbayRep - Ray
nice! thanks man!

Please update us if you guys get shipments on those next month.

Got 'em today.  Nice kick.  Big shoutout to my man Mr2Cool80 for holdin' me down (and bringing the Dark Knight into the mix
laugh.gif
)...Maximum Respect!
pimp.gif

98e3661a53c1cde88a2369a2a9fa242a84bf7a38_r.jpg
de516755c68d63a5224584661abc70e92746b1f6_r.jpg
686368f55755cea7838c6f51af322a7851805b66_r.jpg
92f26a9597ce986367bad32cd0cc4a6976a59c61_r.jpg

Got 'em today.  Nice kick.  Big shoutout to my man Mr2Cool80 for holdin' me down (and bringing the Dark Knight into the mix
laugh.gif
)...Maximum Respect!
pimp.gif

98e3661a53c1cde88a2369a2a9fa242a84bf7a38_r.jpg
de516755c68d63a5224584661abc70e92746b1f6_r.jpg
686368f55755cea7838c6f51af322a7851805b66_r.jpg
92f26a9597ce986367bad32cd0cc4a6976a59c61_r.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

i swear... The Kobe & Lebron threads are being taken over and just being tossed around like rag dolls... smgdh

yesterday

5840977854_649c411019_z.jpg

Sorry but this is just wrong, looks wierd
sick.gif

i swear... The Kobe & Lebron threads are being taken over and just being tossed around like rag dolls... smgdh

yesterday

Sorry but this is just wrong, looks wierd
sick.gif

yesterday

Dope son, picked mine up earlier this week, the quality is out of the roof!

yesterday

Dope son, picked mine up earlier this week, the quality is out of the roof!

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

EastbayRep - Ray
*kisses*

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER

hope this means that when and if they do get sprites they'll be in a 7

EastbayRep - Ray
cool! thanks Ray!

EastbayRep - Ray
*kisses*

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER

hope this means that when and if they do get sprites they'll be in a 7

Back
Top Bottom