THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

i really just want that portland v2....the one with the black midsole and white outsole. That would have been my perfect v2 colorway
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Gottips3

#iBegYourPardon ??

Nike CANCELED the shoe before we got this new info   http://www.sneakerfiles.c...inals-release-cancelled/

Are you actually getting mad because I said thanks Petrie???????????
eek.gif
 WOW
Pay no mind to him. He has a smart mouth.

Thank you Petrie.
You're mad because I called you an idiot in the earthquake thread? You are. Go read a bible.
Are you serious? "Go read a bible"? That's the best you can do on top of calling me an idiot for no reason. Mature. Real mature.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Gottips3

#iBegYourPardon ??

Nike CANCELED the shoe before we got this new info   http://www.sneakerfiles.c...inals-release-cancelled/

Are you actually getting mad because I said thanks Petrie???????????
eek.gif
 WOW
Pay no mind to him. He has a smart mouth.

Thank you Petrie.
You're mad because I called you an idiot in the earthquake thread? You are. Go read a bible.
Are you serious? "Go read a bible"? That's the best you can do on top of calling me an idiot for no reason. Mature. Real mature.

A lot of rage in this thread over the pe this year. Last year was worst, look at the amount of 7 pe's compared to the 8 pe's. The 7 pe's blow the 8 pe's out of the water.

A lot of rage in this thread over the pe this year. Last year was worst, look at the amount of 7 pe's compared to the 8 pe's. The 7 pe's blow the 8 pe's out of the water.

surprised to still see these in stores. had to pickup.

gonna beat the hell out of these.

surprised to still see these in stores. had to pickup.

gonna beat the hell out of these.

lol arguments on NT are always OD corny for two reasons:

1. No cursing

2. Dudes try to act like they mature when they arguing on the internet in the first place

No hate, just saying lol

lol arguments on NT are always OD corny for two reasons:

1. No cursing

2. Dudes try to act like they mature when they arguing on the internet in the first place

No hate, just saying lol

I finally got my Miami Nights / Flamingo's from Hong Kong yesteterday, it took 4 days to get to Atlanta, I brought them on eBay for $475.00 shipped, I know I got rapped but a size 12 just sold on eBay for $750 shipped so I don't feel as bad, lol.  I just couldn't stand waiting anymore and we don't have any release info from Nike.
mad.gif
 Worse case I can sell these and try to cop a size 13 for retail. These are a must have!!!
pimp.gif
 I would prefer a size 13 but I can work with these size 12 if necessary. I took my laces out of my South Beaches to see how they would look and they look better in my opinion, let me know what yall think.

I finally got my Miami Nights / Flamingo's from Hong Kong yesteterday, it took 4 days to get to Atlanta, I brought them on eBay for $475.00 shipped, I know I got rapped but a size 12 just sold on eBay for $750 shipped so I don't feel as bad, lol.  I just couldn't stand waiting anymore and we don't have any release info from Nike.
mad.gif
 Worse case I can sell these and try to cop a size 13 for retail. These are a must have!!!
pimp.gif
 I would prefer a size 13 but I can work with these size 12 if necessary. I took my laces out of my South Beaches to see how they would look and they look better in my opinion, let me know what yall think.

Back
Top Bottom