THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

OMG Matt with a pair of lebron being WORN
eek.gif
 1st time I seen this bro..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

looks like I am gonna have to get rid of my solars...i wear a 12.5 in the Sprites and my 12.5 in the solars is uncomfortable. sucks
Why?  Is the sizing different?

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

looks like I am gonna have to get rid of my solars...i wear a 12.5 in the Sprites and my 12.5 in the solars is uncomfortable. sucks
Why?  Is the sizing different?

I don't understand why people didn't read the comments in the this thread and heed the warning about the sizing of the Solars, they run a half size smaller and this was mentioned some pages back.

I don't understand why people didn't read the comments in the this thread and heed the warning about the sizing of the Solars, they run a half size smaller and this was mentioned some pages back.

Am I the only one who thinks that those All Greens were samples of the Dunkman that might have dropped in a brighter, all over Electric Green? But didn't drop because of the Foam Pros...

Am I the only one who thinks that those All Greens were samples of the Dunkman that might have dropped in a brighter, all over Electric Green? But didn't drop because of the Foam Pros...

Man... I'm through with my local HOH.. I went in there and asked when they would be getting the solar reds, this fool told me that there were only 84 pairs made.. That's right, 84 pair and that only 4 hohs would be getting them. I told him that more than 84 pairs have been released already and more than 84 people had them already... He was like you need to talk to them then.. Like I was lying...

Man... I'm through with my local HOH.. I went in there and asked when they would be getting the solar reds, this fool told me that there were only 84 pairs made.. That's right, 84 pair and that only 4 hohs would be getting them. I told him that more than 84 pairs have been released already and more than 84 people had them already... He was like you need to talk to them then.. Like I was lying...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

laugh.gif

I swear I always forget the fact that people at these shoe stores, game stores, electronic stores dont get hired for the knowledge of what comes in the store. It seems like the people who work at these places are even more clueless than the people trying to buy them. smh

laugh.gif

I swear I always forget the fact that people at these shoe stores, game stores, electronic stores dont get hired for the knowledge of what comes in the store. It seems like the people who work at these places are even more clueless than the people trying to buy them. smh

The Bron 8 Low's in the Blackout's are available at all the Champs in North Jersey for anyone interested. Picked up my size 13 yesterday.

The Bron 8 Low's in the Blackout's are available at all the Champs in North Jersey for anyone interested. Picked up my size 13 yesterday.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif

this is why i only deal with one guy at HOH been dealing with him for over ten years, no he isnt a sneakerhead or even like jordans but he has never steered me wrong and always knows his info and if he doesnt know he tells me he doesnt and doesnt have some bs excuse or reason

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif

this is why i only deal with one guy at HOH been dealing with him for over ten years, no he isnt a sneakerhead or even like jordans but he has never steered me wrong and always knows his info and if he doesnt know he tells me he doesnt and doesnt have some bs excuse or reason

any1 have the style number for the v2 navys aka "yankees"??????.....looking to do a stock locate 4a pair if possible......thanks

Back
Top Bottom