THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

People still use the term "breaking necks"? 
laugh.gif

Solar reds are nice, too bad they're so expensive.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Same thing happened to me through !!%$*!$$#%+!%. Lost a pair of dead stock south beaches in it. Definitely need to be careful, especially when dealing with south beaches and shoes that people are willing to violate their morals over.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Same thing happened to me through !!%$*!$$#%+!%. Lost a pair of dead stock south beaches in it. Definitely need to be careful, especially when dealing with south beaches and shoes that people are willing to violate their morals over.

Nike needs to stop !%%!*@+ around and releasing MORE colors, legit colors, not those guacamole's about 15 pages back. After the Miami Nights nothing is on the calender.

Nike needs to stop !%%!*@+ around and releasing MORE colors, legit colors, not those guacamole's about 15 pages back. After the Miami Nights nothing is on the calender.

Because that is what lebron wants to release only certain ones he wants and keep everything else for his friends and family. Nike shouldn't do that and instead release alot of colorways like the kobe line does. At least kobe doesn't care and says release them all to my fans. Lebron different story.

Because that is what lebron wants to release only certain ones he wants and keep everything else for his friends and family. Nike shouldn't do that and instead release alot of colorways like the kobe line does. At least kobe doesn't care and says release them all to my fans. Lebron different story.

was at Nike Las Vegas inside Caesars yesterday and they still have the Sprites and Solar Reds and even the Retro Blue Foams...not sure what sizes though

was at Nike Las Vegas inside Caesars yesterday and they still have the Sprites and Solar Reds and even the Retro Blue Foams...not sure what sizes though

Has anyone been able to stock locate the black n reds? I spoke with a nike rep and nothing. Any other places other then ebay and richards sporting goods still have them?

Has anyone been able to stock locate the black n reds? I spoke with a nike rep and nothing. Any other places other then ebay and richards sporting goods still have them?

Been a busy past week for me. Surprised how much noticeably more padded the v2 lows feel then the v2 highs. Really like the fit on them.
4ptu9j.jpg

xcq3iq.jpg

2urm5c5.jpg

Been a busy past week for me. Surprised how much noticeably more padded the v2 lows feel then the v2 highs. Really like the fit on them.
4ptu9j.jpg

xcq3iq.jpg

2urm5c5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom