Swin Cash PEs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone know of any sites still carrying the cool grey's in a size 12? I've seen some smaller sizes on the net, but none of the bigger sizes

Props again. You did an amazing job on it. I wouldn't dare to tackle that big of a job. Small details is already too much work.

That's Danni in your avy right?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Props again. You did an amazing job on it. I wouldn't dare to tackle that big of a job. Small details is already too much work.

That's Danni in your avy right?

'preciate it brotha. I don't think I did that bad for my very first time customizing haha. Yeah it's Danni
wink.gif

anyone know where i can get some new insoles? i love wearing these to play in, but have apparently worn through the insole on the right foot. is there anywhere i can get replacement insoles that are the same?

What do you guys think is a good price for VVVNDS Lebron 8 Christms in 10.5? The guy claims they were worn for like 20 minutes on release date and put in the box in closet since then.

found a local mom and pop shop with some sprites. I was in a rush so I didnt get to ask about price, but what are these going for? If its reasonable I might pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom