THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Same here, they were one of my grails at that time. Now I own two of them and are on to the next most wanted shoe on my list. I think I paid $600 the DS pair and $350 for the lightly worn pair. Could pass on that deal.

is ~260 a decent price for a pair of lebron 8 south beach adult size used like 7/10? what about gs in same condition?

is ~260 a decent price for a pair of lebron 8 south beach adult size used like 7/10? what about gs in same condition?

You're paying over MSRP for 7/10 condition. It all depends on how badly you want the shoe as I personally would not buy anything less than 9.5/10.

You're paying over MSRP for 7/10 condition. It all depends on how badly you want the shoe as I personally would not buy anything less than 9.5/10.

This is true. I completely understand really, really wanting a shoe, but I can tell you from experience when you buy something because you are all hyped upand you convince yourself how bad you really want it then you get it in your hand and the realization you spent that much money on what you are holding hits you.....not a great feeling. In my personal opinion, that's a lot of money on any shoe in general. I'm not a huge fan of that shoe anyway, but there is no show thAt I would pay that much for in a 7/10 condition. Also, pictures don't always tell the story. What he says is "7/10" to him, might not be to you. Just my two cents and I'm trying to help you put. Good luck.

Man, that's one pathetic attempt on a fake SB VIII. Glad you called his scandalous a $$ out

If anyone here is trying to cop some SB Lebron 8's beware of Antho_Berns dude is trying to push some fakes for resell. Dude stole pictures of authentics from multiple different (current) auctions. When asked he showed me some some fakes. Thanked him for his honesty tho..

Proof:

unrelated to the new lebron news, but i just got a pair of leebron 8 south beach for 70$ in easily 7.5-8/10 condition. crazy how much prices have gone down

unrelated to the new lebron news, but i just got a pair of leebron 8 south beach for 70$ in easily 7.5-8/10 condition. crazy how much prices have gone down

What would the value of a kid's sized shoe in 7.5-8/10 condition be at peak prices?

Need some help; think my pair snagged on something in my locker. How do I remove scuffs from the flywire portion?

Sorry but that scratch doesn't look like it's coming out.
Don't sweat it, it's a sneaker and no one will notice.

I go a half size up.

I wear size 10.5 in all other Nikes & Jordan's but have to get size 11 in all Lebrons, KDs, Kobes and Rookies. I find that they all run narrow so that half size allows my foot to flex without killing the pinky toe. Just my opinion though everyone's feet are different.
This is one of those shoes which seems to run the full gamut from "go TTS" to "go a full size up."

I'm good with TTS in Kobes and KDs so will I be good with my true size in these?

Trying to get into the 8s game way late - looking back these are one of his greatest shoes and I shouldn't have slept.

They have a beautiful easy-going shape and smoothness to them unlike the 11s, 12s and 13s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom