The Series Finale to "Doug" Aired 18 Years Ago Today

Doug ratted out Chalky when he cheated on the test to his dad, IN THE TROPHY ROOM 
mean.gif

"Of course Chalky's perfect, he cheats" 
mean.gif

Dude was the poster child for awkward struggle though. These were the realest of feels 

Doug kept tryna get the yambs from patti when he shoulda been working on Connie's thick ***

...she messed around and got skinny on Disney's Doug and everybody wanted her :smh: Doug stayed sleep

I don't think I've watched Disney's version of doug.

I only had nickelodeon growing up. lel

Disney's Doug is like a sequel to the OG Doug. He's older and a little bit cooler and all his friends have grown up too (and wear different clothes! :lol: ) Doug's not as awkward as he was in the Nick series but still goes through preteen/teen angst. Def worth a watch.

..oh and his parents have another baby :stoneface:

Last edited:
I never knew about Disney's Doug either...I knew about the movie but I never seen it lol

These 90's threads popping up are depressing the **** out of me

I miss this show
tired.gif

Chiko-bahbah-chikiko-chikobo-chikobo-chiko-bahbah-chikiko-chikobah-baaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

You ************! I was gonna post this. lol
Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Angry Beavers, Rugrats, Ahhh Real Monsters, All That, Kenan and Kel...

Nick ran **** in my household

Man Doug was sincerely one of my favorite shows on nickelodeon, the article hit the nail on the head about the character as well as the significance of the various color choices of the people. The candidness and morality of Doug is exactly what kids needed to witness and replicate to try to become better towards one another. Each episode had a message, and the humor throughout the show was smart and enjoyable even for adults. It was a really well crafted show, and it shows that Jinkins put his heart into making it great.

Last edited:
maybe in the minority, but you're not alone. being a city kid like arnold i related to that show more often.

Hey Arnold was more adventurous and varied but, Doug had more relatable relationships with his peers and had real dilemma's

Back
Top Bottom