The Skruggle

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Have any NTers been homeless or lived in cars before?????

That one poster bought a camaro to live in.
laugh.gif
Who ???

I don't remember the poster, but the thread definitely brought the lulz.
lol damn I missed it. My GF kicked me out of the crib that we are  renting together so Im at a hotel thinking about if I didnt have $$$ to get a hotel id prob be homeless right now. Hopefully she doesn't cut up my clothes and pour bleach on my Ps4. lol 

Whyd she give u the boot fam
To be honest I really dont know. She went through my phone like I was cheating on her but Im not and she was acting super crazy. I left the crib earlier today  and came back home and she was on some crazy **** snapping on me and talking ****. To avoid a domestic violence charge I just decided to leave and stay in a hotel for the night. 

happened to me last year, i had to move out my old spot since i had some issues with my previous roommates and moved to another spot with some cat that needed a r/m as well..a few months down the line come to find out we're getting evicted the next morning 
mean.gif
 i only found out cuz my r/m homie was coo with the super of the building and he came and gave me the heads up...never again...was 'homeless' for a month..just take a min. and think about your options OP..itll eventually work out

happened to me last year, i had to move out my old spot since i had some issues with my previous roommates and moved to another spot with some cat that needed a r/m as well..a few months down the line come to find out we're getting evicted the next morning 
mean.gif
 i only found out cuz my r/m homie was coo with the super of the building and he came and gave me the heads up...never again...was 'homeless' for a month..just take a min. and think about your options OP..itll eventually work out
Where did you stay for that month?

To be honest I really dont know. She went through my phone like I was cheating on her but Im not and she was acting super crazy. I left the crib earlier today  and came back home and she was on some crazy **** snapping on me and talking ****. To avoid a domestic violence charge I just decided to leave and stay in a hotel for the night. 
this sounds better than "my gf kicked me out"

Yea I shouldn't have said she kicked me out but I dipped before she had a period trip on me. I hate living w other people her name is on the lease so its complicated. 

Last edited:

Where did you stay for that month?
oddly enough a homie i aint talk to in a while that used to work with me hit me up as i was packing up my stuff and i just straight up asked him if i could crash, he let me stay at his spot for a week but i was way up in the BX..then i ended up staying with another homie coworker like 3 exchange korean cats in they living room in queens, they charged me like 100 a week to stay there 
laugh.gif
 they were all cool dudes but it was still hella awkward 

IM seriously considering living in a park because the female i live w now is on some other **** for real. Word to the wise never get a lease with someone who is crazy. I pay rent for my apartment but the chick I love w is too crazy to even enjoy my crib. 

Last edited:

Yea I shouldn't have said she kicked me out but I dipped before she had a period trip on me. I hate living w other people her name is on the lease so its complicated. 
Lesson learned. Never sign a lease with a ex gf. Lived with my ex gf for like three years and never signed my name on the lease but would give her $$ for rent just incase some **** popped off. And BAM **** popped off so i could dip with no worries.

You know how it go word to sosa 

I was on vacation in NY for a min went back to TX  to return to BS. I should have stayed in NY. 

Say man, didn't you make a thread a few months ago how you couldn't find a girl or no girl would ever want you?

Say man, didn't you make a thread a few months ago how you couldn't find a girl or no girl would ever want you?
Yea bro **** is complicated lol. The chick ive been living with doesnt count shes whack as hell. 

I did for 6 weeks once. My mom laid off and I was staying at a place month to month so I could get outta there quickly ad send money to my mom so she can pay rent.

Lived in my car. But thankfully I was going to UMD so I had access to internet and the gym.

If you don't already brah. Get yourself a membership to a nice gym. They will give you a place to shower, change and internet access.

Then look for a cheap room to rent in your area.

Btw. You might wanna get her to say she is kicking you out through text or email. In case she tries to drag you in front of Judge Judy for that back rent money

Back
Top Bottom