-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

Made out like a BANDIT!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This didnt happen, it just didnt. I cant believe this.... Link to the post? I'm going to check the Y2 thread for it but I doubt I'll find it in the ocean of posts there. I havent even opened it since I didnt get my pair so theres prob about 100 more pages since then cause the thirst is real
You guys are right it did happen http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-2-6-9-12-Global-Release

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 How could someone do that? 

Cannot life this be.
The thirst is STRONG 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He would of had me at SB 8's + DMP pack to be honest 
smokin.gif

Yo ,
I hate when random goons try to catcall your girl when they clearly see you're with them . One of the most disturbing and annoying things about Brooklyn .

Originally Posted by BasedOMG

Yo ,
I hate when random goons try to catcall your girl when they clearly see you're with them . One of the most disturbing and annoying things about Brooklyn .

I know that feel, dudes ain't got no respect nowadays. Like she gonna mouth her number or something to dude in secret smh. This one dude was so thirsty that my girl said when she came out the bathroom he was waiting by the door and asked if we were together.

Yo ,

that's everywhere bro

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Yo ,

I know that feel, dudes ain't got no respect nowadays. Like she gonna mouth her number or something to dude in secret smh. This one dude was so thirsty that my girl said when she came out the bathroom he was waiting by the door and asked if we were together.
Waiting for her outside of the bathroom ?

How thirsty can a dude get ?

But yeah , there was like eight of them behind me stalking us , When will these hood dudes learn that they're scum ?

Hotkeys are amazing...Especially clutch on a laptop.
f5, Home, pgup pgdown, end 
pimp.gif
, ctrl + f  instead of looking/scanning for a thread visual
hardly need the mouse at all
what are your favorite kb shortcuts nt?

Originally Posted by damn its me

Hotkeys are amazing...Especially clutch on a laptop.
f5, Home, pgup pgdown, end 
pimp.gif
, ctrl + f  instead of looking/scanning for a thread visual
hardly need the mouse at all
what are your favorite kb shortcuts nt?

ctrl + F by far is the most appreciated hot key of all time...

Using it for studying when guides are in text PDF's
pimp.gif

or at work ctrl + S

I can't stop checking my shipping info for the yeezys... yeah I'm excited... and yes I am going to rock them even though I could probably get some serious $$ for them

Took my phone to the sprint store, they order me a new EVO 4G. Chick also cleaned my ports... I take it home and now my phone works. Still copping the new one tomorrow

Ready to register for the fall semester at school and the website won't let me be great.  I wonder when I'll receive my refund for this summer semester as well.

If you're going to have a person interview with multiple people at a company it should be done one at a time. Meeting 3-4 people leaves chance for one person to completely ignore or not understand what you're saying. How can two people say they like me and give me positive feedback, but the other person says that my answers were "less than average". 
indifferent.gif
Bruh, i was there too, the other people were taking detailed notes about my answers and this dude was scribbling stick figures or something. smh
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Theres a lot of hurt souls in the Yeezy 2 thread
laugh.gif
Including me but I've moved on to focusing on future Y2 releases. Cats paying $2 g's for a pair of Nike's, trading $3k worth of kicks easy for something that costs $245 retail
roll.gif
People are losing their minds and all the pairs from these first 2 colorways havent even released technically, excluding other cw's.

Buddy who got:
-DS SB 8's + 9's

-DS DMP 6/11 Pack

-DS Space Jams

for his Y2's

Made out like a BANDIT!!! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This didnt happen, it just didnt. I cant believe this.... Link to the post? I'm going to check the Y2 thread for it but I doubt I'll find it in the ocean of posts there. I havent even opened it since I didnt get my pair so theres prob about 100 more pages since then cause the thirst is real
You guys are right it did happen http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-2-6-9-12-Global-Release

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 How could someone do that? 
It's the hype man....gets the best of us....but damb that trade was sooo stupid 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom