the thread about nothing...

That’s like his way of appreciating you. Prob like your work ethics and hard to replace you. Ask for a raise or promotion.

I know he likes me, I come to work and just do work and go home. You’d hardly notice me I just keep it chill and am low maintenance.

I can’t get a raise, it’s union. BUT I could switch to an operator running heavy equipment instead of trucks (pays 10 more an hour) which is why I’m leaving. I asked them for an operators job and they said no they need me in a truck.

So I said ok and found another job that will let me be an operator. :lol:

My boss is cool but **** his bosses. Now they wanna beg and plead with me to stay. I’m good... I don’t need them got myself an operating job on my own with a mom n pop company who actually cares about keeping employees happy.

I know he likes me, I come to work and just do work and go home. You’d hardly notice me I just keep it chill and am low maintenance.

I can’t get a raise, it’s union. BUT I could switch to an operator running heavy equipment instead of trucks (pays 10 more an hour) which is why I’m leaving. I asked them for an operators job and they said no they need me in a truck.

So I said ok and found another job that will let me be an operator. :lol:

My boss is cool but **** his bosses. Now they wanna beg and plead with me to stay. I’m good... I don’t need them got myself an operating job on my own with a mom n pop company who actually cares about keeping employees happy.
I see, well you gotta do what you gotta do, get that higher pay. Bigger companies suck sometimes because of these self centered bosses. Employees are just a number to them. Good workers like yourself is hard to come by but they’re blinded by their egos.

Yep. It’s my first big company job. Never again.

My wife’s friend owns this company I’m going to. It’s only 40 people and no one ever leaves so I got lucky they needed a guy. I called my union to get everything squared away. “This will be your last job, they love it over there and never leave” that’s what they told me so I’m pretty sure I’ll like it.

AYE DIOS MIO 8)

Man, I washed the Columbia 11’s and the Tinker Olympic 7’s.... they dried but the tongues on both sneakers developed brownish stains :smh: Bro told me you can scrub it out with a toothbrush, extra work. Only spent $26 combined so I guess I shouldn’t complain.

That happens when I air dry my white shoes that are made of a fabric type material like my Ultra Boost and it is usually on the edges like the tongue and heel tab. I don't know the exact science behind it but I think it is some combination of soap and mildew. My solution is the clean those areas again using toothpaste. Wring out as much water as you can using a rag. Wrap those areas tightly with a layer of toilet paper. If you set them outside, it will probably dry in a day. If you keep them indoors, it might take 2-3 days. If this is the case, change the toilet paper daily.

Yep. It’s my first big company job. Never again.

My wife’s friend owns this company I’m going to. It’s only 40 people and no one ever leaves so I got lucky they needed a guy. I called my union to get everything squared away. “This will be your last job, they love it over there and never leave” that’s what they told me so I’m pretty sure I’ll like it.
Good luck! Sounds like a good environment to be in. Having a good environment and good people is more important than big greedy corps.

That happens when I air dry my white shoes that are made of a fabric type material like my Ultra Boost and it is usually on the edges like the tongue and heel tab. I don't know the exact science behind it but I think it is some combination of soap and mildew. My solution is the clean those areas again using toothpaste. Wring out as much water as you can using a rag. Wrap those areas tightly with a layer of toilet paper. If you set them outside, it will probably dry in a day. If you keep them indoors, it might take 2-3 days. If this is the case, change the toilet paper daily.

Thanks for the advice, I’ll scrub those areas and see what happens. I’m assuming I didn’t rinse out all the soap entirely. Yeah, had them drying outside in the sun since we’re in the beginning stages of a heatwave.

Pretty slow, but not as slow as Oneness right after a 50% off July 4th sale.
137554_01.jpg

Go in your closet and go get them, I'll lower my pride and buy em from you.
:lol: too late you need to buy them from GOAT and wait 5 weeks.

Tell your nephew to pick one out of these and it will be on me. I have 3-4 of each, so I will be okay. I am doing this as a favor to save you from getting your *** whooped and ruining your nephew's 18th birthday.

1435566-klekt-adidas-ultra-boost-core-black-1-0-normal.jpg

1344702-klekt-adidas-ultra-boost-key-city-pack-triple-white-1-0-normal.jpg

m_59ece0adc6c795771708eaaa.jpg

air-jordan-6-unc-black-university-blue-384664-006-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom