the thread about nothing...

Marufuku Ramen in SF Japantown.
E987353E-3FAD-4600-A5DE-3CD8EDF112B1.jpeg

Tonkatsu Ramen. Soft boiled egg is hiding.

8B9215EB-7FD7-4E8C-9DBE-811A2B18BE7F.jpeg

Finally a ramen place that makes a decent soft boiled egg even though it’s been soaking under all the noodles for a while.

9D3CF64C-0E34-460A-A093-6A3174B0A60F.jpeg

Loved the Karaage. Nice, tender and juicy.

B2FF7D6A-8334-476A-87AA-87E2F27585B6.jpeg

Dessert. Taiyaki with Matcha ice cream and red bean filling

Last edited by a moderator:
Wear an ankle brace, it does more than prevent sprains. I feel like it helps your foot stay stable so it’s less likely you’ll trigger the part of your foot that hurts.

I’ll be doing the same this Thursday when I hoop. That Achilles/ankle sprain was a real **********er

Didn’t play much. It hurst a lot. Feels like it’s inflammation in my tendon. Going to a physio this weeekend. Hoping for the best

Didn’t play much. It hurst a lot. Feels like it’s inflammation in my tendon. Going to a physio this weeekend. Hoping for the best

Damn :frown:

Well whatever you do, don’t soak your foot in hot water or anything hot. It will make things worse. Go with cold water/ice packs instead.

Reactions: jjs
my girl's not into shoes. i mean i bought her a pair of vans but that's it. although that's the case, she told me dozens of times that she liked my chicago OG low 1s. so when i helped her buy a pair of internationalists in the chicago colorway, she liked it a lot lol

Screenshot_20191106-064735~2.png

Damn :frown:

Well whatever you do, don’t soak your foot in hot water or anything hot. It will make things worse. Go with cold water/ice packs instead.

Word? I thought hot was also helping to reduce inflammation.

Anyway definitely going with cold

Word? I thought hot was also helping to reduce inflammation.

Anyway definitely going with cold

The cold is what brings down inflammation, most all athletes do this. See boxers, b-ball players etc...

The heat can ease pain but complicates the healing process. Words from my old chiropractor :emoji_thumbsup:

Hope you feel better. Hope I fair okay tomorrow, will be spending extra time stretching before I go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom