the thread about nothing...

Durag + headband to hoop outdoor.. :rofl:

Old school hooper accessory?

Eddie Murphy in a scene from 1986’s “Golden Child”
1587810733765.png

It's 2020, reminiscing about 20 years ago to a random Friday night, when I had to wait until my folks went to bed, leaving the Time Warner cable box on in the living room, so it would reset and unlock the parental controls 45-50 minutes from now, so I could watch a 4-5 hour block of E! Wild On..., Scinemax, HBO Real Sex, G-String Divas, and BET Uncut. A completely different world...
My parents didn’t have controls, I would just have to wait for them to go to sleep. Real sex. Emmanuelle. Surprisingly, taxicab confessions. That’s where my current pron addictions developed :lol:

Anybody here ever tore their Achilles either partially or fully

I never did in my younger days but I may have done some sort of damage to it back in November. Shot some hoops on a cold request without warming up/stretching, which was a bad move considering I hadn’t played in 8 years. That heel/tendon was killing me and it took about 1 month 1/2 for it to stop hurting when I walked. Didn’t feel healed until 2 more months later.

1587838686644.jpeg

I still have this action figure somewhere in my mom’s storage unit. It was one of my favorite childhood toys. The cartoon was airing and I was deep into buying comics during that time. All I had to do was go to the mall and hit up Kay Bee Toys store.
This was my favorite figure as well. I remember I had him climbing on a door frame and Bam! Fell and shattered. I could put him back together but he'd fall right back apart when I'd try to move his legs or arms. I've got him in the package now tho :pimp:

Kay Bee Toys store.. :nthat:
I can honestly say I have fonder memories of Kay Bee’s than I do of Toys R Us. You would find a KB at any mall you went to with no problem. TRU was harder to find for me, not to mention my parents didn’t like going out of their way to travel just for a “toys only” store :frown:

This was my favorite figure as well. I remember I had him climbing on a door frame and Bam! Fell and shattered. I could put him back together but he'd fall right back apart when I'd try to move his legs or arms. I've got him in the package now tho :pimp:
Aww man that sucks but I’m glad you were able to find a minty sealed one. I might do the same since it’s the only figure I’d consider buying again. I had others but wolverine was special to me.

1587838686644.jpeg

I still have this action figure somewhere in my mom’s storage unit. It was one of my favorite childhood toys. The cartoon was airing and I was deep into buying comics during that time. All I had to do was go to the mall and hit up Kay Bee Toys store.

Sweet! I remember my cousins having this toy when we were kids. I always loved going to their house because they always had the coolest figures. I really liked the ones from "Alien" and Jurassic Park. The Ninja turtle ones were cool as well.

I also agree about KB Toys being extra special. Toys R Us may ave been larger, but KB was pure ''concentrated goodness''.:emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom