the thread about nothing...

WatchfulDismalBittern-size_restricted.gif

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

I replaced an old toilet now I gotta get rid of it. Recycle places asking $20. I got rid of two car wheels for $20 yesterday so I'm literally throwing money away. Read toilet can be thrown in the trash, obviously I gotta break it to fit but wonder if it's true.
No wonder why people dump things on the side of the road.

Edit: Paid the $20 to dump the toilet, they let me dump some electronic scraps also so not a bad deal.

Last edited:
To my peeps that make steamed rice On the stove.
Do ya wash the rice before cooking it?
What’s ya process like?
My bottom ALWAYS burns. Someone told me to put butter on the bottom but I don’t want my steamed rice to come out buttery.
is that the move or nah. Put me on game 😎😎

To my peeps that make steamed rice On the stove.
Do ya wash the rice before cooking it?
What’s ya process like?
My bottom ALWAYS burns. Someone told me to put butter on the bottom but I don’t want my steamed rice to come out buttery.
is that the move or nah. Put me on game 😎😎
Boil and then rinse, make sure not put too much water when you boil it again.

I legit hate the Sonic commercial for the Sweet and Tangy Bacon Slinger, those ladies voices are mad annoying “ don’t forget about the bacon”, her voice is super creepy. That is all.

Yo just saw that commercial just now lol
Next time you see it, which will be the next commercial break, idc which channel, just listen to how one of them say “can’t forget about the bacon”, it’s like it’s slowed down or some ****, I hate that damn commercial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom