the thread about nothing...

EnUJjscVoAMaCy0.jpeg

did you wash em?
No, that would’ve washed off his autograph. Besides, he wears a 10.5 and they’re too small for me.

Oh, and if you mean the arm sleeve and wristband the answer is no. I just left them inside the shoes.

Last edited:
Anybody know how i can take the tree sap off my car? Took it to wash twice but it’s on there heavy

You need to use the right product - regular soap won’t do it. Something like bug and tar remover should do it. Let it work then wash the car after. WD-40 is supposed to work too but I’ve never tried it.

Anybody know how i can take the tree sap off my car? Took it to wash twice but it’s on there heavy
You'll need to clay bar it. Lightly glide the clay bar over the effected area(s) with soapy water acting as lubrication. I wouldn't recommend using WD-40 on your paint. Let me know if the clay bar works, if not, we'll turn it up a notch

Stockx hasn't sent me a payout from an item they received over 2 months ago, and I have now decided to finesse them. No further details will be provided for the sake of mine & jux that will take place.
giphy (10).gif

Wishing all the TAN family a great weekend! Nothing but positive moments and positive thoughts wether you’re in the house or out and about with family and friends. Do your thang fellas :nthat:

The day is nice so I’m about to see my little nephews and get some ice cream with them.
:emoji_muscle::emoji_sun_with_face:
B9A3ED9E-6CF7-4E8B-BBCC-685183A004E5.png

Back
Top Bottom