the thread about nothing...

If you have to work on your car on that type of ground you can hit up walmart and get some ramps for $40. If you do make sure to stuff bricks behind the back wheels and turn your parking brake on.
b4eb2f52-6551-4f4b-a2eb-40185c011974_1.d57ba9a4615d10e2365aa90a07b7b764 (1).jpg
I have those, but my fuel filter is busted, so my car won't stay on long enough to run it up those. This is the disadvantage of my car being smaller, on my old Jeep I would just slide under it.

The other jack I was gonna use would've definitely did me in tho. Terrible to use on pebble and soil.

I have those, but my fuel filter is busted, so my car won't stay on long enough to run it up those. This is the disadvantage of my car being smaller, on my old Jeep I would just slide under it.

The other jack I was gonna use would've definitely did me in tho. Terrible to use on pebble and soil.
I see. Have you tried wedging them infront of the tires and pushing the car up on the ramp on neutral? You might be able to rock the car up on the ramp. Not sure if that'll work but if you do try make sure someone is there to hold the wheel still from the outside.

I've been out of IG for the longest, but it seems that everything happens there nowadays. So I just created one and posted my first pic. I felt anxious doing it lol.

holy ****, if i was under there about 10 seconds longer :rofl:
IMG_0AAB445D7841-1 2.jpeg

@Bend_The_Knee I just beat being squashed. Screw u, man.

You crazy though - everyone knows you don’t go under a car held just by a jack - and definitely not those crappy BMW ones. Axle stands are cheap and people get crushed multiple times a year.

This wasn’t divine intervention - it was a warning.

Not a huge fan of Weeknd. Hes got a few songs I enjoy but that's it. Always thought HoB and Thursdsy was trash, never even tried to get into his mainstream released albums.

I worker where I constantly hear music from a distance. Seems like everyday, someone plays that Save Your Tears track at least twice. That **** groovy. Like groovy enough for me to want to listen to the album.

Woah this was unexpected..

Bulls had the 2nd pick the year he was drafted and he was really the guy most of the fan base wanted (we actually did draft him but only to complete the trade of the 2nd overall pick to the Blazers for the 4th overall pick and Victor Kryhpa (sp?)...4th overall pick was Mr. Free Money himself, Tyrus Thomas).

So if I remember correctly, he actually had this issue pop up in either high school or college at Texas. Supposedly part of the reason why the Bulls passed on him (apparently the head coach of the time Scott Skiles thought he'd be too soft to deal with his coaching style and the NBA in general).

Crazy stuff though. Happy he had access to get that **** checked out.

Back
Top Bottom