the thread about nothing...

If you are fortunate to be near a Haagen-Dazs stand, please do yourself a favor and cop one of these. (Banana split) So amazing.
1638841505360.jpeg

Man - ticketmaster needs to crack down on th reseller prices. The original price was like $45

59D13C9A-CFB0-4F7C-8F59-E29E14ED5162.jpeg

This some bull - resell I read on Twitter for the very last seat is starting at $700. I opened 7 different emails to try to get on the list. All came back with this.

AFBA7CBB-CF16-4F49-95F9-5C99FAD30B87.jpeg

For those into jewelry, where do y'all usually purchase from?
Do we have a jewelry thread?

If you are fortunate to be near a Haagen-Dazs stand, please do yourself a favor and cop one of these. (Banana split) So amazing.
1638841505360.jpeg
I haven’t had one in a while. I don’t care where it’s from though, can’t mess up a banana sundae, haha.

For those into jewelry, where do y'all usually purchase from?
Do we have a jewelry thread?
Here you go.

if y'all had to cop between a pair of Old Love 1's in really good condition and a pair of Space Jam 9's, what would you guys get?

The saying "You can do anything you put your mind to" should be "You can do most things you put your mind to".

The saying "You can do anything you put your mind to" should be "You can do most things you put your mind to".
I think its a true. The point of the phrase is it may not happen the way think or want it to happen. I always said I wanted to put a car on a racetrack before I die. I definitely to buy a car just to beat on nor a decent track. Instead of sitting around wishing I was rich, I put a little effort into it, come to find out it dont cost THAT much just to do it. I didn’t find that out until I REALLY wanted to do it.

I think I have Plantar Fasciitis. Last two morning’s my foot has been killing me. All started out the blue. Woke up and nearly fell :lol:

Screenshot_20211207-101947_Datpiff.jpg

should I be like "darlin"?
Or should I call her beautiful? Something nice you know
That sweet ****...
Should i just be like *****!
:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom