the thread about nothing...

I'm sitting here waiting for fight videos of fans fighting over balls hit into the outfield sections at Dodger Stadium during this 2022 Home Run Derby to be posted.
Birdman.gif

Dinner dates with randoms are fine. Just make it clear you’re splitting the bill. It’s generally not an issue if you’re upfront about it. If she’s not ok with that, fine.
typically, I would pay for the dinner even if it's a bad date. but normally, it's mostly a good one. my former co-worker's b-day is coming up soon and I'm considering on inviting her for dinner. not expecting anything in return. just wanted to see her again.

I had a coworker who said he wonders if it’s a good or a bad thing that he met his girlfriend before dating apps were a thing. I was dumbfounded. I told him in what world would that be a bad thing. He said he was curious about making a profile just to see what it’s like. Nah appreciate what you have and stay far away from that stuff.

Terrible idea on his end
I did dating apps before
There’s too many options out there for anyone to want to settle down.
He’s lucky he found his partner prior to it

Love the Answer 5
1658192940466.jpeg

Here's an appropriate thread for you to post that in since it correlates with it.

Coincidentally, I've been hoping Reebok rehashes that specific one soon because I need it to wear/match with the 2002 NBA All-Star Game Allen Iverson jersey I have with the number 6 on it. I recently learned he wore that pair in that game after 20 years now.

I wonder why women's tennis and women's ufc thrives but wnba is a dud.

Not sure how much women's mma would thrive here if they were in their own promotion. They do OK in Japan but even there it is super niche.

Women's only pro wrestling groups in Japan are a thing and are self-sufficient.

who knows, you might have played against Low Tier God. :rofl:
I'm not gonna lie, LTG's rants are hilarious to me and it's funny seeing him slander people from the Pacific to the Atlantic after exiting the entire game mid match because the opponent did something he didn't like as they were wiping the floor with him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom