The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Photo by Grand Seiko USA on June 23, 2020.

Photo by Grand Seiko USA on June 23, 2020.

Go ahead and drop that $185k :lol:

this tags super clean, xmens

TAG Heuer Carrera 160 Years Montreal Limited Edition

1593136497540.jpeg

1593136595121.jpeg

couple of nice longines too

Heritage Classic - Tuxedo Models
1593136761482.jpeg

1593136645042.jpeg

1593136698448.jpeg

1593136712266.jpeg

1593136730955.jpeg

How’s the market been for SS sport watches with all this going on? 16710’s still ~10k.

Haven’t really kept track of things but before all this happened I did sell off my hulk to DavidSW

the blue BB58 is dope

saw something another GMT is dropping too..

if only they would fix the date issues with the current one
I would've thought that they would have resolved the issue before bringing out a new model. They can do a fix but I've heard if you have the issue it may not work long term.

Last edited:
I would've thought that they would resolved the issue before bringing out a new model. They can do a fix but I've heard if you have the issue it may not work long term.
well the BB has no issue

the Pepsi GMT has the weird date issue that's hit or miss. I would assume it would have a whole new movement or improved one, some are saying when they send their Pepsi in for repair, its coming with a brand new replaced movement? not sure

I'm hearing that some have had send their's back multiple times. Anyway here's a insta video of the bb58

This is what ima get next to match da jesus and cuban. This is 14k or? What can i expect to pay for somwthing like this?
Rolex only does 18k. Cost depends on a lot of factors. I think the cheapest new dd40 is around 35k or 40k after the price increases?

Hopefully we get some more new models. I think I heard somewhere that Rolex could unveil new models in August. The only thing with that is the window between August and the new Watches and Wonders fair in January would only be six months. I don't know how the mechanics of the product cycles work so whether this would counterproductive or not i dunno. So it might be bs.

I'm hearing that some have had send their's back multiple times. Anyway here's a insta video of the bb58

yes but apparently now they're giving whole new movements when sent in for repair, no idea if those are failing yet..

Rolex only does 18k. Cost depends on a lot of factors. I think the cheapest new dd40 is around 35k or 40k after the price increases?
That One posted is a vintage dd36. Depending on year/condition/b&p probably only $15-20k
I'd consider a lightly used one as im sure there's a depreciation hit that I wouldn't wanna take. Ill be checking on this thread and also educating myself as im set to purchase one for my birthday end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom