The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Does Rolex have travel cases? I know they have some goodies for some clients like hats. But wondering if they have single travel case

they have green service pouches but not a travel case

if you have an AD, maybe ask for one of the rolex coffins, those translucent cases rolex uses to ship their watches

if you‘re looking for one, wolf has their heritage collection at 40% off with the code SUMMER40

sort of considering this watch box/valet combo

1622500585213.jpeg

speaking of rolex watch case, wolf has this racing green collections thats pretty nice and id buy a travel case but it only comes in a set of 12 for $700 :lol:

1622500747366.jpeg

they have green service pouches but not a travel case

if you have an AD, maybe ask for one of the rolex coffins, those translucent cases rolex uses to ship their watches

if you‘re looking for one, wolf has their heritage collection at 40% off with the code SUMMER40

sort of considering this watch box/valet combo

1622500585213.jpeg

speaking of rolex watch case, wolf has this racing green collections thats pretty nice and id buy a travel case but it only comes in a set of 12 for $700 :lol:

1622500747366.jpeg
I have a coffin, maybe I’ll see if I can grab a service pouch

Been toying w the idea of grabbing the 3861 sapphire. Really wish that clasp had a easy micro adjustment though.

Last edited:
Sup NT fam. Big time lurker here but let me know if I goofed. Was on vacation and decided to check Tourneau if they had any Rolex’s in stock. Low and behold, they had a ss 41mm op w/ the blue dial, fluted bezel, and jubilee bracelet for retail + less tax, but I passed because they wouldn’t let me add any links to the bracelet due to my large wrist . I am on the waitlist at my current AD in Ca for a SS sub or sky dweller but I have no buying history so it’s a long shot. To me, the op was basically a baby sky dweller in terms of looks. Did I goof big time by passing this up?

it really depends on your goal, if resale to fund the future watch was an idea, then you missed out,

also, i think what you saw is the datejust since OP doesnt come with a fluted bezel and jubilee bracelet (i know its confusing because all datejust are OP but not all OP are datejust) so resale probably wouldnt have been to great anyways though the blue dial is the most sought after

it should be easy enough to get/order extra links if the stock bracelet length isnt enough

but if you’re looking for something to keep, then you just passed on a watch you didnt truly love or else you wouldn’t have and keep saving that $$$

personally, and i dont want to plant regrets, i would have bought it and wear it and see if i fall in love with it and then go from there, worse comes to worse id trade it if/when the skydweller becomes available but i also wouldnt lose sleep if i didnt

if you change your mind because of this comment, try and call the store and have it shipped if possible

i was gon post my daily pic thread bump but thats not necessary today

great pickup

as for list and relationships, its not as easy as just buying history, i feel like getting the sought after ss at a discount before it was reselling in todays prices has been used against me loke they already did me a favor

i cant even get on a damn list for a damn op36 and im not looking for the tiffany or pink or yellow thats selling for twice retail

hell someone here got several APs and probably spent a good $100k+ and still cant just walk in and get a new AP priority list

i think you got to buy jewelry so its sad but its one of those things that if your gon get any jewelry as a gift or engagement ring then youre better off buying from ADs even if you arent getting the best price for a chance to be considered for an ss rolex

Oh boy, that crown against that other AP makes me cringe. Imagine what its going to do to that side of the other watch during traveling.

thats the large, xl had a date iirc

its just timing, the current tanks are out of production now i believe since its getting replaced by the new tank must which starts arriving this summer

I wonder if they addressed the issue from the quartz version where the seconds hand didn't actually hit on the actual tick marks.

a lot of quartz doesnt hit the minute markers especially around those price range and lower

now if i paid $3k on a grand seiko quartz then i might be more pissed about it

Back
Top Bottom