The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Another new limited seiko I'm considering
https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_08_kosuke-kawamura-seiko-5-sports-watches-historical-mash-up-...jpg

Light Rowing Blazers vibes with the bezel

Anyone ever purchased a watch on eBay?

Tossed what I thought was a lowball offer on a white gold Daytona, only to have the seller accept.

Perfect feedback (500+). Member for 15+ years. Has sold other watches before.

Hmm...

Anyone ever purchased a watch on eBay?

Tossed what I thought was a lowball offer on a white gold Daytona, only to have the seller accept.

Perfect feedback (500+). Member for 15+ years. Has sold other watches before.

Hmm...

as long as it goes through their authenticity program (similar to stockx) then i think you’re good

Only rocking an apple watch from now on.

^ happened to someone out here in CA I believe the other week as well.

Tbh it brought the appeal of owning a Rolex way down for me.. you’re quite literally a walking lick. And that’s if they even want to just let you go what’s to say they don’t just bash your head in take it and be off with it. And these were in broad daylight too, imagine at night. :smh:

No offense to OP but that might have been one of the weakest robberies or lack of defense put forth I have ever seen.

Now that being said I don't think for a second that wearing a Rollie, now more than ever makes you a walking lick. Got me evaluating whether or not to invest in a DJ.

if its a gmt (colorful bezel) and daytona then its easily spotted

dj you could probably go unnoticed but theres always going to be that risk

I’ve been looking at watches for years now (usually research absolutely anything I plan on buying for years before actually pulling the trigger) only watch I ever bought was a G-shock as a teen. Few years back I was looking at a lot of vintage tudors, and when I asked you guys your opinions yall basically told me, when starting out, go new. So after the last year or so of getting more into the ins and outs of watches, learning about them, and really just finding what I personally liked/wanted out of a watch (outside of its esthetics) I finally came across something. Nothing that’s gonna be impressive to you guys, but I finally pulled the trigger on my first watch. The Seiko SRPH75. It came in today, I sized the bracelet up, and so far, I’m enamored.

Attachments

• 6BA43A8A-6F5E-4837-BBB5-A05230831F70.jpeg
    6BA43A8A-6F5E-4837-BBB5-A05230831F70.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 4A1D1D38-34A3-4146-A0FC-22B045A19B42.jpeg
    4A1D1D38-34A3-4146-A0FC-22B045A19B42.jpeg
    347.2 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom