The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

I don’t be diving like that though so functionality wise I don’t think it matters.

The one benefit of the sub though is the newer movement and longer power reserve since the black bezel gmt is discontinued.

I’ll make my decision when I see them both in person though.
Are you set on getting a Rolex?

polo 67

polo1.png

polo2.png

polo3.png

finally copped a moonswatch they doing popups in LA all week
no mercury no neptune but they got everything else

finally copped a moonswatch they doing popups in LA all week
no mercury no neptune but they got everything else

Where in LA 👀
I would love to get it this weekend as well.
I was aiming for the mercury one lol hopefully they still got a moon
Pics?

Is there any reason why no date watches seem to be preferred? I need the date, it's actually why I'm dragging my feet on buying a speedmaster

Check strapsco.com for some super inexpensive straps. I grabbed an orange rubber strap from there for like $20 that works really well. It's not flush with the case but I think it still works great.
Century city Westfield til Sunday but they gonna move

92550BBF-CEDD-4B4E-B5D9-1E3BD549B2E1.jpeg

E46D82B6-D5A9-4AF2-A544-AFD6B23F8532.jpeg

Thank you for that gentlemen.
I was able to secure the watch and I went on that straps webpage and copped 3 since it was buy 2 get 1 free
1 Woven NATO, 1 Suede, 1 vintage leather.

Is there any reason why no date watches seem to be preferred? I need the date, it's actually why I'm dragging my feet on buying a speedmaster

the general public prefers them with a date but many if not most watch enthusiast wants the symmetry and balance and do not have to deal with weird/awkward location to squeeze a date complication, in many occasions it also make the case thicker

I have been on the waiting list for a No Date Submariner since Nov 17th 2021. Anyone here waiting this kind of time or longer for there purchase.

Last edited:
Question:

Is it okay to get on the waitlist with different Rolex AD locations to better the chances? Do they allow it or can they see you're on the waitlist at a different location? Is that information shared amongst ADs? I ask because I went to an AD and they wouldn't add me to the waitlist since I'm on the waitlist at another location 1.5 hours away. Should I go in again and this time pretend I'm not on any other waitlist?

Question:

Is it okay to get on the waitlist with different Rolex AD locations to better the chances? Do they allow it or can they see you're on the waitlist at a different location? Is that information shared amongst ADs? I ask because I went to an AD and they wouldn't add me to the waitlist since I'm on the waitlist at another location 1.5 hours away. Should I go in again and this time pretend I'm not on any other waitlist?

perfectly fine, they dont have a single database where each and every AD can check each others "list"

increase your odds as much as possible, inquire to as many ADs as you can

I have been on the waiting list for a No Date Submariner since Nov 17th 2021. Anyone here waiting this kind of time or longer for there purchase.

dont be surprised if you get a call but also expect to wait longer if possible

been waiting for an explorer 36 since it was announced and still no go and that is suppose to be one of the less desired models

When y’all are getting on the list…it’s for retail right? Or are the ADs marking up the values? I’ve read it’s both.

Back
Top Bottom