The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Yellow gold Day-Date is classic.

Regret getting rid of mine.

Trying to find a reasonably priced white gold DD40 right now.

Yellow gold prezy prob gonna be the retirement gift. Def can find them priced reasonably right now, prob right at retail.

I was coming here to ask updates on the Swatch joints. I dont live near a swatch store but are these still being stocked? I want a Jupiter or Saturn (mercury or moon too but I’m not paying those prices). I’m upset I was just in Vegas and forgot to drop past the store smdh.

No time to die inspired Moonswatch. Could be fake. Supposed to launch Watches and Wonders 2023.
Screenshot_20230117_173259_Instagram.jpg

Ok decided I’m going to pull the trigger on a “Mission to Jupiter” joint. Any recs on where to cop? Retail would be ideal but im a realist. Just prefer to not buy a watch off StockX smdh

The Grand Central Swatch store restocked the full collection yesterday and today but they were eaten up by resellers |l

The Grand Central Swatch store restocked the full collection yesterday and today but they were eaten up by resellers |l
Came to grips im going to have to pay up. I don’t live near a store and it wouldn’t matter any wine because resellers trying to get they $350 before fees smdh

Might be my new favorite…. if you are unfamiliar with the brand it is that is also worn in the John Wick series.. Cool collab.. the box and pen and travel case are dope.. i’ll post more soon..

Interesting read below..

99D3A858-2F9E-4D57-8DD8-56BDC157526B.jpeg

My man! Congrats, I know you’ve been waiting patiently. This will be my one and only Rolex at some point.

thank you

i definitely whined enough about it :rofl: almost two year wait but it seemed a lot longer

the explorer 36, no date sub and daytona are my trinity but the explorer is probably going to get the more wear

thank you

i definitely whined enough about it :rofl: almost two year wait but it seemed a lot longer

the explorer 36, no date sub and daytona are my trinity but the explorer is probably going to get the more wear

Congrats sir!
I always told myself if I bought a Rolex, it would need to be from the store directly, as I'm not paying these unnecessary resale prices. :smh:

Happy they took care of you after two years. I would have given up hope. :lol:
You have a good history prior to this?

PO

Congrats bro. Patience finally paid off - wear it in good health!

Congrats sir!
I always told myself if I bought a Rolex, it would need to be from the store directly, as I'm not paying these unnecessary resale prices. :smh:

Happy they took care of you after two years. I would have given up hope. :lol:
You have a good history prior to this?

PO

thank you thank you

im with you, i wont pay anything above retail

i do have a good history with them but i still had to bug my sales associate and she recently moved to a different location (an hour away instead of about 15min) and that gave me an opportunity to point out how much ive spent with them so far and raised the question whether i got to switch SAs and if that "history" could continue with someone else and then that same SA i had called me a few weeks later

might be a coincidence as they got a shipment? maybe she didnt want to lose my business to someone else? could be a combination of both? just happy to finally get the only watch i really, really wanted - maybe even more than the ceramic panda daytona and 37mm royal oak because this fits so perfectly and i can just wear it everyday without looking over my back as much

the explorer is a great, classic, every day piece that you can wear to any occasion. i'm glad you were able to obtain for retail. thats an heirloom right there.

Back
Top Bottom