The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Er...if they hold RVP, then he walks for free next summer, no?

Need to sell him right now, IMO. Call up City/Juve/Barca/Madrid and try to start a bidding war. No waiting until August 30th then having to panic buy to find replacements.

If Arsenal can make a great profit from selling RVP, it could be a blessing in disguise. Considering he's never had a season remotely like his most recent one before, it is doubtful that he'll ever have a season like this again. Plus even though he's not old, he's not exactly young either. The bottom line is that with or without RVP, Arsenal weren't going anywhere this season.

RVP Has City written all over him now - Real Madrid do not need him and cannot see Barcelona signing him when Villa close to a comeback

• Robin van Persie's decision not to sign a new contract at Arsenal could pave the way for a £220k-a-week move to Manchester City.
  • But Manchester United are also interested in the 28-year-old Dutchman and are hoping they can lure him to Old Trafford.
  • Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson wants to splash out £30m on Sao Paulo midfielder Lucas Moura, 19, who is also a target for Chelsea and Real Madrid.
  • Mark Hateley has urged Liverpool striker Andy Carroll, 23, to leave Liverpool and join AC Milan saying he would become a better all-round player if he did.
  • Italy star Andrea Pirlo has told Mario Balotelli, 21, to join him at Juventus, after revealing he knows exactly how to get the best out of the Manchester City striker.
  • Swansea's new manager Michael Laudrup is planning moves for Genoa centre-back Chico, 25, and Villarreal midfielder Jonathan de Guzman, 24, with the pair having played under him at Real Mallorca.
  • Sunderland have joined the race to sign Ajax star Vurnon Anita, 23, according to sources in the Netherlands. Newcastle have already had a bid of about £4.5m rejected.
  • Former Real Madrid star Guti, 35, is training with West Ham ahead of a potential free transfer.
  • Benfica are weighing up a move for Manchester United midfielder Anderson, 24, according to reports in Portugal.
  • Newcastle United are closing in on the signature of Lille right-back Mathieu Debuchy, 26, despite Inter Milan's attempts to try and hijack the deal.
  • Fulham are ready to move for Blackburn goalkeeper Paul Robinson, 32, after his move to Turkish club Besiktas stalled.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Checking in.

Good riddance to Pogba. He checked out months ago and gave no damns about the club. 
What comes around, goes around. Perhaps you should look into just how much of a damn he and United gave about the club he was at before. 
Sidenote: I always laugh when fans get mad when a player who they poached off another club's academy shows a lack of loyalty. If someone isn't loyal to the club that developed him when a good offer came around, why would he be loyal when an even better one comes around a few years later?  
You can't see the difference between moving to United at a young age to improve at a bigger club and moving to Juventus for more money and similar/less playing time?
OKAY. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jesus Saved Edwin

• Benfica are weighing up a move for Manchester United midfielder Anderson, 24, according to reports in Portugal.
take him

anderson and cash for witsel
devil.gif

Its been reported that Michael Bradley passed a physical this morning at Agostino Gemelli University hospital in Rome before signing a 4 year contract and is on his way to Riscone where he will join Roma for preseason camp.

However he won't be able to participate until Greco comes to terms with Chievo which is whats holding up the official anouncement.

Gotta say I'm incredibly proud of MB. I remember when he was drafted by the Metrostars at 16 and to see him sign with my favorite childhood club is something.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Its been reported that Michael Bradley passed a physical this morning at Agostino Gemelli University hospital in Rome before signing a 4 year contract and is on his way to Riscone where he will join Roma for preseason camp.

However he won't be able to participate until Greco comes to terms with Chievo which is whats holding up the official anouncement.

Gotta say I'm incredibly proud of MB. I remember when he was drafted by the Metrostars at 16 and to see him sign with my favorite childhood club is something.

Capitan Futuro.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by GMA 11

I'd love to laugh.. But the same thing is gonna happen to us with Modric, and probably VDV
frown.gif

i actually dont see VDV leaving, modric is probably gone this year, which is a good thing for VDV unless they sign a midfielder
Modric and VDV don't play the same position and aren't the same type of player though. Plus VDV's wife lives/works in Germany I believe and has wanted him to play in Germany. Only way Levy lets him go is if the bid is good enough. Gylfi I think will already be more useful in Boas' system than VDV and if Spurs can buy Oscar it would allow us to get a younger player with a huge upside and still have money to spend from a potential VDV transfer.

I think RVP will be gone to Man City but if they can't get over $20 Million for him, if they can be assured he would give his all this season they would make the $20million from assuring qualification for the CL. I don't think you can count on Giroud and Podolski immediately filling in.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I'm happy for my dude Bradley, he has been killing it in Italy
pimp.gif

20 mil seems really low for rvp no? didnt they pay 22 for nasri? id take cash  and dzeko for rvp

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Checking in.

Good riddance to Pogba. He checked out months ago and gave no damns about the club. 
What comes around, goes around. Perhaps you should look into just how much of a damn he and United gave about the club he was at before. 
Sidenote: I always laugh when fans get mad when a player who they poached off another club's academy shows a lack of loyalty. If someone isn't loyal to the club that developed him when a good offer came around, why would he be loyal when an even better one comes around a few years later?  
You can't see the difference between moving to United at a young age to improve at a bigger club and moving to Juventus for more money and similar/less playing time?
OKAY. 
laugh.gif
He left Le Havre because United offered money, housing, etc. In other words, a better offer. Now he's leaving for Juve a better offer. Not complicated. He didn't show Le Havre any loyalty, so you can't expect him to show United any loyalty. 

Haha, this will take some getting-used-to.

But smoove finish by Kiko! Can't wait to see Shinji's debut... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smoking.gif

EDIT ~ What a volley by Berba! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

Last edited:
k good people are gonna post in here even though its still messed up, cant wait for shinji to get on the pitch

golazo by Henry :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: ...

would post vid but dont know how..

Last edited:
Haha, this will take some getting-used-to.

But smoove finish by Kiko! Can't wait to see Shinji's debut... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smoking.gif

EDIT ~ What a volley by Berba! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif
Berba has looked classy out there. 

Smooth passing...properly controlling the attack...

I would like to see Shinji and Powell...

Brady has also looked pretty sharp out there tonight as well.

With less than 10mins left, Shinji gets up for a jog...

EDIT ~ Check that... he's coming on!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom