The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Are we sure thats what happened? Morgan leaves our group and goes to Fear? Last time Fear was out west. How could he travel from Atlanta or suburbs of to DC then go west that far?

He kept grabbing cars, but that's what's silly about it. Fear is in Texas, so he made it to Texas. Where exactly was he going? Just wandering until one of the voices in his head stopped him.

He kept grabbing cars, but that's what's silly about it. Fear is in Texas, so he made it to Texas. Where exactly was he going? Just wandering until one of the voices in his head stopped him.

"you know what it is."

DUMBEST ****ING MYSTERY IN THE SHOW. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT TF IT IS. Only thing worse than that line they keep saying with morgan... is Enid's dumb*** JustSurviveSomehow acronym. but yea morgan heading west to go play fallout new vegas in real life

Stopped watching TWD after the first episode of part B this season, so I had no idea FTWD was back on.

Quick question, is there any need to watch the first episode of FTWD? Started it up, and once I saw that it was centered around Morgan, I jumped ahead ten minutes and it was still Morgan, so I jumped ahead another 10 minutes and it was still Morgan. Decided to do one more jump and, you guessed it, it was still Morgan.

Can I just skip this ****?

Stopped watching TWD after the first episode of part B this season, so I had no idea FTWD was back on.

Quick question, is there any need to watch the first episode of FTWD? Started it up, and once I saw that it was centered around Morgan, I jumped ahead ten minutes and it was still Morgan, so I jumped ahead another 10 minutes and it was still Morgan. Decided to do one more jump and, you guessed it, it was still Morgan.

Can I just skip this ****?

How would we know. It’s been the only episode

Can I just skip this ?
Nope whole episode is about Morgan

I was interested in the FTWD episode. TWD though, lost my interest. Only watching at this point because wifey likes the show. Funny thing is, she only started watching it because of me. Things came full circle I suppose.

Why does AMC love Morgan so much :lol:

It was cool when they brought him back originally

Now he is like their franchise player

So does this mean there'll be a new black main character next season? Isn't that how this works?

Na..there's still people that enjoy this show.. just don't watch it bothers you that much.. AMC ain't forcing you to watch

This show is 8 seasons deep! The greatest shows ever don't go that long. It's time for it to end. If the ratings keep going down, they will have to put an end to it. I think for the sake of the show, they need to seriously think about how to end it and doing it the right way. End on a high note.

And I'll say whatever I feel like saying. Go **** yourself with all due respect.

This show is 8 seasons deep! The greatest shows ever don't go that long. It's time for it to end. If the ratings keep going down, they will have to put an end to it. I think for the sake of the show, they need to seriously think about how to end it and doing it the right way. End on a high note.

And I'll say whatever I feel like saying. Go **** yourself with all due respect.

awww poor baby doesn't like the show anymore but will continue to watch and post in forums on how terrible it is :rofl:

awww poor baby doesn't like the show anymore but will continue to watch and post in forums on how terrible it is :rofl:

I've been watching this show since it started and these past couple of seasons have been a struggle. And I'm not the only one who feels this way, hence why their ratings are down and people across the board are complaining. But it's Kool Aid sipping, Jonestown mah****as like you that keep egging the horrible plots on and making these screenwriters think they're doing God's work.

I've been watching this show since it started and these past couple of seasons have been a struggle. And I'm not the only one who feels this way, hence why their ratings are down and people across the board are complaining. But it's Kool Aid sipping, Jonestown mah****as like you that keep egging the horrible plots on and making these screenwriters think they're doing God's work.

Please find a post where I am praising the directors and plots il wait ... it's still enjoyable to watch just something about the show that reels you in .. like you for example you obviously still watch .. besides what else you gonna watch on Sunday nights when there is no football , GOT etc..

they are still getting viewers, no need for them to end it. even with a slight drop off, the ratings are killing it compared to other sitcoms
hope they do 20+ seasons or something to that number :pimp:

Please find a post where I am praising the directors and plots il wait ... it's still enjoyable to watch just something about the show that reels you in .. like you for example you obviously still watch .. besides what else you gonna watch on Sunday nights when there is no football , GOT etc..

You're saying this is still enjoyable, I disagree. I DVR the show and watch a day or two later. It's not something I make a big deal out of like I did years ago. For that reason, I don't even bother with Fear The Walking Dead. I think even the best shows need to end at some reasonable point. 8 full seasons is nuts. GoT has reached the end and I'm looking forward to seeing them going out strong. Yeah, I'll miss the show but all shows must die.

I stopped at season 5 to be quite honest and I just peruse this thread for comments at this point. As UnicornHunter UnicornHunter said you need to stop watching this show if it ain't doing it for you.

dman14 dman14 is 100% spot on when he describes this as a cash cow. It's basically a horror soap opera with no end game in sight and there's enough viewership to keep churning out episodes and seasons.

Realistically I see it ending after 2 seasons but if it continues to get good rating it will last longer. I say that because in the comics the whispers are the enemies after the savior's and after them who's next in the comics? But then again they don't always follow the comics 100%

The ratings are down and falling yes but compare it to other shows and it’s only getting best by Roseanne. Why would AMC cancel it if continues to make money for them? And I’ll be honest I still love the show and the episodes. Are they as good as they used to be? No but I’m a hardcore fan

Like dude said above, the ratings are still killing a lot of Sunday night programming but it has been a steep drop off. I remember the days when this was on at the same time as game of thrones and won the ratings battle, there’s no way that would ever happen now. AMC gonna keep chugging along because they really got nothing else that brings in the money like TWD. But any logical fan sees the decline, hopefully something can change with the new show runner because there’s no way they haven’t seen the negative feedback the last two or three years

Back
Top Bottom