The Wolf of Wall Street Trailer

I'm watching cnn right now and they're doing a story about how Leo is receiving criticism for glorifying what Jordan Belfort did. So stupid. He's starting in a damn movie about the guy but that doesn't mean he supports what he did.

belfort is a scumbag but thats not leo's problem.

belfort is now parading around as a motivational speaker and claims he can motivate anyone to make millions. he has some cool points but until he puts his words into actions he's full of ****. I peeped some youtube videos of him and he's still trashy.

When this scene came on...
mean.gif
what id do to her
mgid:uma:content:mtv.com:1719590
ibp2hdAlcI3nKk.gif

Scorsese, I KNOW that gash is in that four-hour cut, so gimme

Dope movie. Will watch again.

I agree about the lack of character development in the supporting roles though. I wanted to see some of his crew's backstory and how they were spending their money.

Those dudes were a wild bunch. :lol: They remind me of my younger days when I was doing a lot of similar things minus the millions.

Great movie :smokin. Leo & hill killed it. Can't wait till it comes out on dvd. Margot Robbie (Naomi) :wow: :wow: :evil:.

]
Dope movie. Will watch again.

I agree about the lack of character development in the supporting roles though. I wanted to see some of his crew's backstory and how they were spending their money.

Those dudes were a wild bunch. :lol: They remind me of my younger days when I was doing a lot of similar things minus the millions.

Smoking crack?

Watched this a couple days ago.
Can someone inform me on how they found the note he gave his buddy when he was wearing the wire?

Also at the country club when he was on those pills, when he was trying to get down the steps on one view there were only like 5 steps, then it cuts to another and there are like 13 steps :lol:

Can someone inform me on how they found the note he gave his buddy when he was wearing the wire? l

His friend ratted him out. That's why when they raided the office they didn't come look for him. He gave up other dudes from the original crew too.

Can someone inform me on how they found the note he gave his buddy when he was wearing the wire?

Also at the country club when he was on those pills, when he was trying to get down the steps on one view there were only like 5 steps, then it cuts to another and there are like 13 steps :lol:

in reality there were only 5 steps. to the mind under the influence, it was the ******g great wall of china. so the camera was showing reality, and then cutting to jordan's perspective.

movie was dope. watched it earlier today. mad entertaining. so many ill scenes. will def watch again.

Liked the movie could of been 30 minutes shorter though.
Vampire Leo does it again awesome acting . The rest were so-so.

I liked American hustle more though better overall acting and story.

Saw it yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

The whole sequence from when he gets OD faded at the country club had me rolling :rofl:

His Cortez' kicks in the Cerebral Palsy scene
nthat.gif

The ****-Tash
laugh.gif

The color changing Test A Rosa at the beginning
sick.gif

The invite into the brownstone for "hot tea"

The Jag

The Poor Shah

The zest butler shenanigans
roll.gif

The hooker tier system

The Motorola Startacs

"Hilfe!"

Aunt Emma's thoughts

Rocko & Rocko

I enjoyed it!

Watched it online and can honestly say

This was more entertaining than American Hustle. I'm a pay to watch it in the theaters.

Scene when Hills character is fapping at the party had me dying. So many great scenes dudes life was wild.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom