THE WORST THING ON EARTH

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Caving in and sending that thirst text 
30t6p3b.gif

Then when she texts back you dont even wanna open it, bc you already know what it is 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Used toilet paper though? I would have used my hand
ohwell.gif
Wasnt an option, I was on a walking tour of the Jordan River. Definitely a memorable moment 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
So why didn't you use water? Hell, you could have even used your sock or underwear and just tossed it afterwards. 

Originally Posted by mikykr20

MRE's aren't THAT bad!

Cheese and veggie omelette? Really bro?  The other ones are passable, but i would rather eat Mandingo's penis, than one of those
oh yeah PAUSE

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

No no, the cheese and veggie MRE specifically. Ive run into some pretty horrible things such as Jordanian food (same same jiggy jiggy?). I was so sick from the food in Jordan that I had to use a porta-john. Needless to say there was no toilet paper, except for the used stuff that was on the floor of the bathroom....Do you know how demeaning it is to have to wipe with USED toilet paper?

I think we found a winner.
I think we also found a loser.

MRE's aren't THAT bad!

Cheese and veggie omelette? Really bro?  The other ones are passable, but i would rather eat Mandingo's penis, than one of those
oh yeah PAUSE
nah b

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

No no, the cheese and veggie MRE specifically. Ive run into some pretty horrible things such as Jordanian food (same same jiggy jiggy?). I was so sick from the food in Jordan that I had to use a porta-john. Needless to say there was no toilet paper, except for the used stuff that was on the floor of the bathroom....Do you know how demeaning it is to have to wipe with USED toilet paper?

I think we found a winner.

EXACTLY.
sick.gif

MRE's aren't THAT bad!

oh yeah PAUSE
nah b
roll.gif

i don't understand a rational penis>omelette food argument

MRE's aren't THAT bad!

oh yeah PAUSE
nah b
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

can't pause that bruh

in no particular order. 

-divorce
-teenage pregnancy 
-prices for Laker Tickets 

-Vans (the shoes)

-LA traffic and smog 

-fixies 

-the US economy 

-Blackberrys (the phone)

-country music 

-cigarettes 

-tattoo parlors that inks Nicki Minaj quotes on some chicks butt cheeks or something like that 

-Hollywood remakes 

-weak security 

-iPhones without a battery door opener 

-the Concord XI/White Cement IV release 

-the new Nike NFL Jerseys 

-the young dude that's piping Jennifer Lopez right now 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

When you go to a restaurant and they don't carry Voss.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
had it for the first time a week back...

it tastes like nothing, almost as if god finally made something so pure that all others of anything in the known universe will be compared to it

pimp.gif

I tried one of my bro's MRE meals. Joint was so bad. If I was in the desert dying then yeah, but i'd rather mess with gov't cheese at this point.

not being able to get it up when you are with a dime for the 1st time.......

Back
Top Bottom