these korean plastic surgeons really are something

Damn!

-if they're working miracles like this with the face just imagine what they're doing with the other body parts 
nerd.gif

Poor men whose children come out VERY different.
The South Koreans are very good at what they do. A big part of their honor system is excellence.

Well it does have the highest rate of people going under the needle. Which is why I dont like most asian cultures. Most of their surgical procedures is basically for them to look white, since they worship white people so much.

Not every single asian but the culture in general to be clear.

I don't care I'd smash a chick who had surgery and looks good. I'm not trying to have kids with these broads. That girl had the under bite of an old English bulldog.

Well it does have the highest rate of people going under the needle. Which is why I dont like most asian cultures. Most of their surgical procedures is basically for them to look white, since they worship white people so much.

yeah, the skin bleaching is really popular too
(of course, this sadly exists in many different cultures)

View media item 222774

trust me bro their not trying to look white or worship whites. whites just want you to think that. :smh:

if your talking about the double eyelid surgery, there are a lot of Asians that were born with em already. the Asians that don't have em and want them aren't trying to be white, they just want the double eyelid look.

skin bleaching has been there for a long time. its always been about dark skin = poor, light skin = rich. my mom, aunts, cousins all use skin whitening soap, they don't like to look dark. has absolutely nothing to do with looking white :lol:

Last edited:
trust me bro their not trying to look white or worship whites. whites just want you to think that. :smh:

if your talking about the double eyelid surgery, there are alot of asians that were born with em already. the asians that dont have em and want them aren't trying to be white, they just want the double eyelid look.

The post reeks of denial, I have Korean and Indian friends that admit looking white is desirable in parts of Asia. It happens in African cultures too with people bleaching their skin into a ghoulish hue when their lips are still dark as hell. :lol:

The post reeks of denial, I have Korean and Indian friends that admit looking white is desirable in parts of Asia. It happens in African cultures too with people bleaching their skin into a ghoulish hue when their lips are still dark as hell. :lol:

View media item 222838
EDIT: i get what sofa is saying though, i don't think vybz kartel wants to look "white" really. white supremacy definitely has to do with why he thinks lighter = better though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom