They don't make action movies like they used to..

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

My son Steven Seagal was the GOAT in those action movies. like..he never died. not one time. amazing. I seen a movie where a crossbow arrow was shot at him.
He split it in half. With a Bullet. The bullet hit dude in the middle of his forehead.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Segal Died in Executive Decision....
eyes.gif
AMAZING that you've seen every single movie though to know this. 
eek.gif
  i applaud you sir

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

My son Steven Seagal was the GOAT in those action movies. like..he never died. not one time. amazing. I seen a movie where a crossbow arrow was shot at him.
He split it in half. With a Bullet. The bullet hit dude in the middle of his forehead.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Segal Died in Executive Decision....
eyes.gif
AMAZING that you've seen every single movie though to know this. 
eek.gif
  i applaud you sir

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Terminator 2=

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ahead of its time, even if it dropped now it would be amazing.
True story! The mack truck/dirt bike/harley chase scene through the drainage system is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Terminator 2=

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ahead of its time, even if it dropped now it would be amazing.
True story! The mack truck/dirt bike/harley chase scene through the drainage system is
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

!*$
laugh.gif

Nontheless
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

!*$
laugh.gif

Nontheless
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha he actually did die in a movie. Its called Executive Decision. Dude flew out the airplane 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Haha he actually did die in a movie. Its called Executive Decision. Dude flew out the airplane 
laugh.gif

I grew up on these movies. Definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Pretty soon, every movie they make will just be a re-make of an old flick. Hollywood's running outta ideas. I wonder when will they start using these movies for inspiration

I grew up on these movies. Definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Pretty soon, every movie they make will just be a re-make of an old flick. Hollywood's running outta ideas. I wonder when will they start using these movies for inspiration

Willis, JCVD, lee, Arnold, Segal, Stallone... these are guys' movies Im familiar with. I remember predator was the illest @#@! I'd ever seen when I was about 10. Point break with the president masks was some dope #!#!. The 80's and 90's movies =
pimp.gif

Willis, JCVD, lee, Arnold, Segal, Stallone... these are guys' movies Im familiar with. I remember predator was the illest @#@! I'd ever seen when I was about 10. Point break with the president masks was some dope #!#!. The 80's and 90's movies =
pimp.gif

I was just saying this in another thread, Arnold, Stalone, Norris, Chan, Segal, even throw Willis in there, I didn't know how spoiled I was.

I was just saying this in another thread, Arnold, Stalone, Norris, Chan, Segal, even throw Willis in there, I didn't know how spoiled I was.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

aka any Seagal film.
I hate that dude
Seriously... if I am flipping thru channels and see dude, I try change it as quick as possible. Straight terrible.

Everything else is appreciated.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

aka any Seagal film.
I hate that dude
Seriously... if I am flipping thru channels and see dude, I try change it as quick as possible. Straight terrible.

Everything else is appreciated.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Most of those actors are in the Expendables right?
Have you seen that movie?
If so is it worth the watch?

Back
Top Bottom