Things you do that you think no one else does.

fog

1309247036771.png

Common thread topic, but I'm curious as to hear what you guys have to say. I'll start, from off the top of my head:

-Occasionally, when I'm alone in my house or at work or something, I'll just randomly think of some person, often a female friend.

Then I will, for a reason I have no hope of explaining, simply assume they are using some sort crystal orb or magical device to view the world through my eyes.

Because of this, I will spend the next several minutes doing things in a dramatic or over-powerful manner, representing my nonchalant daily activities as some sort of heroic adventure that only the most powerful of men could ever hope to accomplish, all in the vain hope that I will impress whichever female just so happens to be looking through my eyes at the time.

-I have a weird tendency of sniffing my fingers
alien.gif

-If people talk to me when I'm asleep, I will respond to them in a coherent and harsh manner while I'm still asleep so that they go away and I can continue sleeping. I never remember any of these encounters but others do.

-I get really pissed off when people don't close chip bags/snack boxes properly. People who leave their lights on in their rooms also tend to tick me off for some reason.

-I STILL run up the stairs at night... Not because I'm afraid something will get me, but because I'm so used to it now
laugh.gif

-When I'm home alone I sometimes talk to myself. Not in a weird way or anything, I'll just say some things out loud rather than in my head. I think it'd be kind of weird if someone was by themselves and was just always dead silent. I tend to do this especially when I'm high.

-When I get a Facebook notification email, I always wait till the next day to see what it was... Don't know why.

-I always save something twice... Whether it is an email draft, essay paper, or game file.

Post yours
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
INB4 'cool story bro', 'didn't read LOL' gifs

1309247036771.png

Common thread topic, but I'm curious as to hear what you guys have to say. I'll start, from off the top of my head:

-Occasionally, when I'm alone in my house or at work or something, I'll just randomly think of some person, often a female friend.

Then I will, for a reason I have no hope of explaining, simply assume they are using some sort crystal orb or magical device to view the world through my eyes.

Because of this, I will spend the next several minutes doing things in a dramatic or over-powerful manner, representing my nonchalant daily activities as some sort of heroic adventure that only the most powerful of men could ever hope to accomplish, all in the vain hope that I will impress whichever female just so happens to be looking through my eyes at the time.

-I have a weird tendency of sniffing my fingers
alien.gif

-If people talk to me when I'm asleep, I will respond to them in a coherent and harsh manner while I'm still asleep so that they go away and I can continue sleeping. I never remember any of these encounters but others do.

-I get really pissed off when people don't close chip bags/snack boxes properly. People who leave their lights on in their rooms also tend to tick me off for some reason.

-I STILL run up the stairs at night... Not because I'm afraid something will get me, but because I'm so used to it now
laugh.gif

-When I'm home alone I sometimes talk to myself. Not in a weird way or anything, I'll just say some things out loud rather than in my head. I think it'd be kind of weird if someone was by themselves and was just always dead silent. I tend to do this especially when I'm high.

-When I get a Facebook notification email, I always wait till the next day to see what it was... Don't know why.

-I always save something twice... Whether it is an email draft, essay paper, or game file.

Post yours
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
INB4 'cool story bro', 'didn't read LOL' gifs

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

everytime i hear techno/trance music, it makes me wanna score some pills

everytime i hear techno/trance music, it makes me wanna score some pills

after done cleaning my ears if I have leftover q-tips I make the cotton long pointy with water and try to put it all the way into my ear.Tickles like a mug. I also do that when I get that itchy throat feeling and kinda works too.

That got me wondering if anybody else wets the q-tips before cleaning their ears?
nerd.gif

Also if I ever eat cereal I put the milk first then the cereal. I've been told its the other way around how everybody else does it?

after done cleaning my ears if I have leftover q-tips I make the cotton long pointy with water and try to put it all the way into my ear.Tickles like a mug. I also do that when I get that itchy throat feeling and kinda works too.

That got me wondering if anybody else wets the q-tips before cleaning their ears?
nerd.gif

Also if I ever eat cereal I put the milk first then the cereal. I've been told its the other way around how everybody else does it?

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 

Eating a piece of chicken takes me a minimum of 5 mins. I tear pieces of chicken off(usually i eat legs) and clean each piece with my napkin because these usually some glossy stuff of it. I make sure each piece i tear of looks perfect before i consume it. I pretty must waste the whole chicken piece. Not a big fan of eating chicken, because im so picky.

I always try to take a +!#+ right before I shower, in the morning or at night... I feel pretty uncomfortable taking a +!#+ and not showering before heading out.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I'm alone, I stand on my tip-toes in front of a mirror to imagine how sexy I'd look if I was a bit taller... damn shame I'm only 5'7.

When I cut my nails, they have to be perfectly symmetrical/round... more often than not, I end up cutting my nails too deep and they hurt like a Bia. 

Eating a piece of chicken takes me a minimum of 5 mins. I tear pieces of chicken off(usually i eat legs) and clean each piece with my napkin because these usually some glossy stuff of it. I make sure each piece i tear of looks perfect before i consume it. I pretty must waste the whole chicken piece. Not a big fan of eating chicken, because im so picky.

Everyone tells me i should be on the radio, because they like how my voice sounds.
So when i am driving i just repeat everything the radio host says and have mock interviews
with whomever they have on the show.

I can only pick my nose while driving, it just feels good.

I never fart in front of my girlfriend but i wait until she falls asleep and fart non stop.

Everyone tells me i should be on the radio, because they like how my voice sounds.
So when i am driving i just repeat everything the radio host says and have mock interviews

I never fart in front of my girlfriend but i wait until she falls asleep and fart non stop.

Originally Posted by INS

Yo

I'm Cryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

*co-signs pickin nose while driving*

Originally Posted by INS

Yo

I'm Cryinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

*co-signs pickin nose while driving*

hongcouver604 wrote:
When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll...   
I hope this is normal.

hongcouver604 wrote:
When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll...   
I hope this is normal.

Back
Top Bottom