Things you do that you think no one else does.

When I wipe my !%!, I have to wipe it squeaky and spotless clean - meaning until I can longer see the streak of +!#+ on the toilet paper, even if it means I have to use the entire roll... I average like one roll per day

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.
I can't not do it. Lmaoooo

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

I put on at least 4-5 strokes of deoderant, my girl says I go way too ham with it.

I eat mayo and bbq sauce on hotdogs (pause)

Whenever I drink juice I have to swish it around like i'm wine tasting or somethin lmao

Anytime I'm in a car and not driving, I imagine like Mario or Toad jumping over each lightpole I see.

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

I put on at least 4-5 strokes of deoderant, my girl says I go way too ham with it.

Whenever I drink juice I have to swish it around like i'm wine tasting or somethin lmao

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

i do as well, boxing is another sport where I visualize me coming out and stepping into the ring.

I also do that with me and movies......I often think of myself playing a big time drug dealer, hitman, super-hero, evil villain, police officer, crazy boyfriend, etc........
laugh.gif

it usually happens after I watch a good movie though...like if i watch dawn of the dead, best believe at the end of it all i'll visualize me running from zombies and blowing them the hell up.....same goes for marvel movies.

I might as well just go to acting school.

-ever since I've heard a doctor on tv tell people that laying down on your right side gas will pass through your system easier....I've been doing just that on nights where I feel I'm bloated.....can I tell the difference from laying on my left? you damn right I can, dude wasn't lying whatever his name was.

- most times when I'm driving and playing one of my albums, I'll turn the volume up and down until I notice I'm doing it too much.....i'll literally ride with one hand on the knob shifting the volume.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

When at work, I'll sometimes imagine I'm in the NBA or NFL and go through pregame intros. Chest bumped a wall today after I hit an imaginary 3 on Kobe.

i do as well, boxing is another sport where I visualize me coming out and stepping into the ring.

I also do that with me and movies......I often think of myself playing a big time drug dealer, hitman, super-hero, evil villain, police officer, crazy boyfriend, etc........
laugh.gif

it usually happens after I watch a good movie though...like if i watch dawn of the dead, best believe at the end of it all i'll visualize me running from zombies and blowing them the hell up.....same goes for marvel movies.

I might as well just go to acting school.

-ever since I've heard a doctor on tv tell people that laying down on your right side gas will pass through your system easier....I've been doing just that on nights where I feel I'm bloated.....can I tell the difference from laying on my left? you damn right I can, dude wasn't lying whatever his name was.

- most times when I'm driving and playing one of my albums, I'll turn the volume up and down until I notice I'm doing it too much.....i'll literally ride with one hand on the knob shifting the volume.

whenever im drinking something i always try to end on 10 gulps

a habit ive always had since i was little..was to rub cloth together. like my shirt, pillow cover, blanket. i do it whenever and wherever
laugh.gif
people who know me always call me out on it

when im home alone i like to yell a lot of random *@!%. whether it be while watching tv or playing xbox..

whenever im drinking something i always try to end on 10 gulps

a habit ive always had since i was little..was to rub cloth together. like my shirt, pillow cover, blanket. i do it whenever and wherever
laugh.gif
people who know me always call me out on it

when im home alone i like to yell a lot of random *@!%. whether it be while watching tv or playing xbox..

When I was younger, I use to think every door was a basketball hoop and would lay an imaginary ball into the imaginary hoop of the door.

Drowning breakfast with syrup. Bacon and eggs with syrup is
pimp.gif

I've only done this once. But I bet no one has done this
one time I locked myself outside my car, while the engine was running...

When I was younger, I use to think every door was a basketball hoop and would lay an imaginary ball into the imaginary hoop of the door.

Drowning breakfast with syrup. Bacon and eggs with syrup is
pimp.gif

I've only done this once. But I bet no one has done this
one time I locked myself outside my car, while the engine was running...

Originally Posted by Klock

HOLY *$%% I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. But mine was Sonic.
When I was younger and my parents would drive, I would use my fingers for his legs and jump over such things 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Klock

HOLY *$%% I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. But mine was Sonic.
When I was younger and my parents would drive, I would use my fingers for his legs and jump over such things 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Everyone tells me i should be on the radio, because they like how my voice sounds.
So when i am driving i just repeat everything the radio host says and have mock interviews
with whomever they have on the show.

I can only pick my nose while driving, it just feels good.

I never fart in front of my girlfriend but i wait until she falls asleep and fart non stop.
tumblr_lngugdIXl01qhy7y7.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Everyone tells me i should be on the radio, because they like how my voice sounds.
So when i am driving i just repeat everything the radio host says and have mock interviews
with whomever they have on the show.

I can only pick my nose while driving, it just feels good.

I never fart in front of my girlfriend but i wait until she falls asleep and fart non stop.
tumblr_lngugdIXl01qhy7y7.gif

-When I'm in the car or by myself listening to music, I almost always sing along and I have to try and imitate the voice of the guy/girl singing the song, even if it sounds horrible
laugh.gif
When I was younger before my voice got deeper I could imitate almost any speaking/singing voice I wanted to, so now I don't even know what my "normal" singing voice would sound like. One time my friend caught me singing along to "All Good Things Come To An End" (the Nelly Furtado song) and she was like, "$%#, that was surprisingly really on point"
laugh.gif

-When I was a kid I used to love the smell of magazine/book/newspaper pages and I'd always sniff them while I read them. Also my parents had a little kit of shoe shining/polishing stuff and I used to just open it and sniff it because it smelled so good. It wasn't even toxic/getting me high in any way, I just liked the smell that much.

-I like a lot of unorthodox smells in general. Among my favorites - tar, Home Depot (the smell of the lumber), Staples/Office Depot (the smell of...office supplies and paper I guess?). When I enter either of these stores I intentionally breathe through my mouth and only inhale through my nose every so often so that I don't get used to the smell too quickly and I get to enjoy it the whole time I'm in the store
laugh.gif

-I get bored doing really simple things the same way every time so I try to spice it up by doing it in a more dextrous/challenging way...which usually leads to me just looking clumsy. I do a lot of things with one hand just for the fun of it.

-I almost always run/jump up the stairs.

-Me and my former roommates did a lot of weird @$+$. I'd say at last half of the convos we had were like real life Madlibs/improv
laugh.gif
Basically when one of us entered the room, instead of saying what's up or asking a relevant question, the goal was to just say the most random thing that came to your mind and then they would play along and turn it into a full conversation. It usually involved really random celebrities/athlets/pop culture or commercial references. It's basically like a game where whoever laughs or can't continue the conversation loses. For example,

"(insert random celebrity) called, he wants his (insert unrelated item) back."
"I thought we stopped answering his calls after the whole Christmas party ordeal?"
"When are you gonna let that go? Not everybody's as gung-ho about not wearing white after labor day as you are. I've moved on and you should too."

Sometimes this would go on for several hours.
laugh.gif
Pretty sure nobody else does this. This was my favorite:
Me: "Hey do you know where the pizza slicer is?"

Him(doesn't follow NBA whatsoever): "That's probably a question you should be asking Jose Calderon."

Me: "Do you even know who that is?"
laugh.gif

Him: "No." 

-When I'm in the car or by myself listening to music, I almost always sing along and I have to try and imitate the voice of the guy/girl singing the song, even if it sounds horrible
laugh.gif
When I was younger before my voice got deeper I could imitate almost any speaking/singing voice I wanted to, so now I don't even know what my "normal" singing voice would sound like. One time my friend caught me singing along to "All Good Things Come To An End" (the Nelly Furtado song) and she was like, "$%#, that was surprisingly really on point"
laugh.gif

-When I was a kid I used to love the smell of magazine/book/newspaper pages and I'd always sniff them while I read them. Also my parents had a little kit of shoe shining/polishing stuff and I used to just open it and sniff it because it smelled so good. It wasn't even toxic/getting me high in any way, I just liked the smell that much.

-I like a lot of unorthodox smells in general. Among my favorites - tar, Home Depot (the smell of the lumber), Staples/Office Depot (the smell of...office supplies and paper I guess?). When I enter either of these stores I intentionally breathe through my mouth and only inhale through my nose every so often so that I don't get used to the smell too quickly and I get to enjoy it the whole time I'm in the store
laugh.gif

-I get bored doing really simple things the same way every time so I try to spice it up by doing it in a more dextrous/challenging way...which usually leads to me just looking clumsy. I do a lot of things with one hand just for the fun of it.

-I almost always run/jump up the stairs.

-Me and my former roommates did a lot of weird @$+$. I'd say at last half of the convos we had were like real life Madlibs/improv
laugh.gif
Basically when one of us entered the room, instead of saying what's up or asking a relevant question, the goal was to just say the most random thing that came to your mind and then they would play along and turn it into a full conversation. It usually involved really random celebrities/athlets/pop culture or commercial references. It's basically like a game where whoever laughs or can't continue the conversation loses. For example,

"I thought we stopped answering his calls after the whole Christmas party ordeal?"
"When are you gonna let that go? Not everybody's as gung-ho about not wearing white after labor day as you are. I've moved on and you should too."

laugh.gif

Him(doesn't follow NBA whatsoever): "That's probably a question you should be asking Jose Calderon."

laugh.gif

5am6oody72 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

We used to play a similar game but it was just using related words or phrases.  It would just start randomly then whoever couldn't comeback would lose.

Ex..

me: P.Diddy
him: Bad Boy
me: Mike Lawry
him: Seasoning Salt
me: ......

he wins. Basically it was rapping like Big Sean but this was wayyyyy back in the day.

5am6oody72 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

We used to play a similar game but it was just using related words or phrases.  It would just start randomly then whoever couldn't comeback would lose.

Ex..

me: P.Diddy
him: Bad Boy
me: Mike Lawry
him: Seasoning Salt
me: ......

he wins. Basically it was rapping like Big Sean but this was wayyyyy back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom