Things you do that you think no one else does.

Originally Posted by FOG

-Occasionally, when I'm alone in my house or at work or something, I'll just randomly think of some person, often a female friend.

Then I will, for a reason I have no hope of explaining, simply assume they are using some sort crystal orb or magical device to view the world through my eyes.

Because of this, I will spend the next several minutes doing things in a dramatic or over-powerful manner, representing my nonchalant daily activities as some sort of heroic adventure that only the most powerful of men could ever hope to accomplish, all in the vain hope that I will impress whichever female just so happens to be looking through my eyes at the time.
eek.gif

I used to do this ALL the time.

Sometimes when I get a text I forget that I haven't replied because I've spent about 10 minutes having an imaginary convo in my head. This only happens if the text wakes me up first thing in the morning, I don't even realize i'm doing it for a while, it get's pretty weird sometimes
laugh.gif

Sometimes when I get a text I forget that I haven't replied because I've spent about 10 minutes having an imaginary convo in my head. This only happens if the text wakes me up first thing in the morning, I don't even realize i'm doing it for a while, it get's pretty weird sometimes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by FOG

-Occasionally, when I'm alone in my house or at work or something, I'll just randomly think of some person, often a female friend.

Then I will, for a reason I have no hope of explaining, simply assume they are using some sort crystal orb or magical device to view the world through my eyes.

Because of this, I will spend the next several minutes doing things in a dramatic or over-powerful manner, representing my nonchalant daily activities as some sort of heroic adventure that only the most powerful of men could ever hope to accomplish, all in the vain hope that I will impress whichever female just so happens to be looking through my eyes at the time.
eek.gif

roll.gif
same here bro

Originally Posted by FOG

eek.gif

roll.gif
same here bro

If certain members of my family compliment me or tell me to be careful I tell my grandma to burn salt while chanting "all their eyes burn" in Russian to get rid of their jinx.

If a black cat crosses me I spit over my left shoulder 3 times (one time I made my date do it I F'd her 20 min later).

When I get out the shower I sit on a towel with my Bare A so that Im fully dry. Nothing nastier then having swamp A immediatly after taking a shower.

Everytime I take a big dump I say the word "madre" (Im not spanish). I used to say "wicked".

Not only do I have imaginary convos but I imagine scenarios where I beat the hell out people whove pissed me off (the last one I thought of involved a preggo Broad)

I never sit in the middle of two people on the subway. I either sit on one side or the other. If a middle chair opens up I dont sit in it even if I am tired. Any guy I see sitting in the middle seat I think is gay. I call it the %%@ seat.

If I have to take a dump and Im no where near home I always try to go in the handicap stall.

I got notebooks with lists of random stuff (krav maga moves, stuff I wanna buy, excercies I know, things I know how to cook + how to cook them etc)

I wake up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I can t go back to sleep.

I yell and curse during sporting events when I am watching it at home on Tv alone.

I never smile at anyone I dont know. I hate smiling.

I like the following smells: inside of the garage, permanent marker, a cut after spilling hydrogen peroxide on it.

I have a Bankai. Ive had it for 2 years and it only took me 4 months to become a captain after I got it.

Sometimes I ll have a dream wake up and for a few seconds I ll think that whatever happened in the dream is real. And then when I realize that whatever I thought isnt real I think of that slipknot lyric "is it a dream or a memory?" from their first album.

I hate playing video games. 

Thats all I can think of.

If certain members of my family compliment me or tell me to be careful I tell my grandma to burn salt while chanting "all their eyes burn" in Russian to get rid of their jinx.

If a black cat crosses me I spit over my left shoulder 3 times (one time I made my date do it I F'd her 20 min later).

When I get out the shower I sit on a towel with my Bare A so that Im fully dry. Nothing nastier then having swamp A immediatly after taking a shower.

Everytime I take a big dump I say the word "madre" (Im not spanish). I used to say "wicked".

Not only do I have imaginary convos but I imagine scenarios where I beat the hell out people whove pissed me off (the last one I thought of involved a preggo Broad)

I never sit in the middle of two people on the subway. I either sit on one side or the other. If a middle chair opens up I dont sit in it even if I am tired. Any guy I see sitting in the middle seat I think is gay. I call it the %%@ seat.

If I have to take a dump and Im no where near home I always try to go in the handicap stall.

I got notebooks with lists of random stuff (krav maga moves, stuff I wanna buy, excercies I know, things I know how to cook + how to cook them etc)

I wake up at least 3 times a night to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I can t go back to sleep.

I yell and curse during sporting events when I am watching it at home on Tv alone.

I never smile at anyone I dont know. I hate smiling.

I like the following smells: inside of the garage, permanent marker, a cut after spilling hydrogen peroxide on it.

I have a Bankai. Ive had it for 2 years and it only took me 4 months to become a captain after I got it.

Sometimes I ll have a dream wake up and for a few seconds I ll think that whatever happened in the dream is real. And then when I realize that whatever I thought isnt real I think of that slipknot lyric "is it a dream or a memory?" from their first album.

I hate playing video games. 

Thats all I can think of.

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by FOG

eek.gif

roll.gif
same here bro
Real talk, I do this a lot too. Its weird but sometimes I'll also do the same thing but instead of with sight, its with hearing. It always happens on a long train ride while I'm listening to my ipod. I try to put on the dopest tracks in an attempt to put the person hearing what I hear onto some good music 
laugh.gif
- I go through a 2 liter bottle of soda every day

- sometimes I reflect back on different ways I couldve done something in my past if I had *insert random super power*

- moving through manhattan (or anywhere crowded), I try to work out routes and places to cut as I walk in order to move through human traffic as best as possible

- when I hit the pool, there are those small puddles of dirty water in the locker rooms sometimes and I avoid those things like the plague

probably much more that arent coming to mind

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by FOG

eek.gif

roll.gif
same here bro
Real talk, I do this a lot too. Its weird but sometimes I'll also do the same thing but instead of with sight, its with hearing. It always happens on a long train ride while I'm listening to my ipod. I try to put on the dopest tracks in an attempt to put the person hearing what I hear onto some good music 
laugh.gif
- I go through a 2 liter bottle of soda every day

- sometimes I reflect back on different ways I couldve done something in my past if I had *insert random super power*

- moving through manhattan (or anywhere crowded), I try to work out routes and places to cut as I walk in order to move through human traffic as best as possible

- when I hit the pool, there are those small puddles of dirty water in the locker rooms sometimes and I avoid those things like the plague

probably much more that arent coming to mind

I always wet one of the q-tip heads (has to be COLD water) when I clean my ear or when my ear is itchy, then use the other side that I didn't wet to dry the inside of my ear out.

When I have my trainer lace up my boxing gloves it HAS to be my right hand first.

I love the smell of my garage.

when it comes to skittles, sour patch kids, or dots, I ONLY eat the green ones.

I always wet one of the q-tip heads (has to be COLD water) when I clean my ear or when my ear is itchy, then use the other side that I didn't wet to dry the inside of my ear out.

When I have my trainer lace up my boxing gloves it HAS to be my right hand first.

I love the smell of my garage.

when it comes to skittles, sour patch kids, or dots, I ONLY eat the green ones.

A random topic will pop up in my mind and the next thing I know I'm on thecouch at 106 & Park and they are asking my thoughts on the situation and I answer to honestly and have th whole music industry mad at me. I hate that I'll never be famous & never be able to sit on that damn couch.

If I'm alone and not carrying to much stuff I run up the stairs. Sometimes I pretend I'm doing drills and practice my ear to waist motions from track. If I have to turn a corner I act like it's a football drill and I guess side step around the corners.

I play out whole conversations with people when they aret there. Worst part is most of those conversations never even happen And the few times they do they never play out like they did in my head.

I can dance but sometimes when I'm alone and a song I like comes on I just start kicking and flailing my arms everywhere. It's so freeing to just throw your body around and not worry about staying on beat.

I have no problem sharing this stuff but I'd die if I ever actually got caught doing any of this.

I'm kinda weird at times so I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I do that I can't even think about that would leave most people like ##%

A random topic will pop up in my mind and the next thing I know I'm on thecouch at 106 & Park and they are asking my thoughts on the situation and I answer to honestly and have th whole music industry mad at me. I hate that I'll never be famous & never be able to sit on that damn couch.

If I'm alone and not carrying to much stuff I run up the stairs. Sometimes I pretend I'm doing drills and practice my ear to waist motions from track. If I have to turn a corner I act like it's a football drill and I guess side step around the corners.

I play out whole conversations with people when they aret there. Worst part is most of those conversations never even happen And the few times they do they never play out like they did in my head.

I can dance but sometimes when I'm alone and a song I like comes on I just start kicking and flailing my arms everywhere. It's so freeing to just throw your body around and not worry about staying on beat.

I have no problem sharing this stuff but I'd die if I ever actually got caught doing any of this.

I'm kinda weird at times so I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I do that I can't even think about that would leave most people like ##%

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

FOG wrote:

-When I'm home alone I sometimes talk to myself. Not in a weird way or anything, I'll just say some things out loud rather than in my head. I think it'd be kind of weird if someone was by themselves and was just always dead silent. I tend to do this especially when I'm high.
this. 
-i got a habit of rocking 1 sock when im in the crib chillin.

-i dont like lunch meat/deli sandwiches where the cheese is touching the bread

-it hurts my soul when i cant see all for corners of the tv (like if there is a water bottle sittin in front of it)

- i kill people in my head on the daily...some ppl multiple times.

cant thinkk of the others at the moment..playin 2k bbl 
laugh.gif

Yea i hate that, got to move it right a way lol

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

FOG wrote:

-When I'm home alone I sometimes talk to myself. Not in a weird way or anything, I'll just say some things out loud rather than in my head. I think it'd be kind of weird if someone was by themselves and was just always dead silent. I tend to do this especially when I'm high.
this. 
-i got a habit of rocking 1 sock when im in the crib chillin.

-i dont like lunch meat/deli sandwiches where the cheese is touching the bread

-it hurts my soul when i cant see all for corners of the tv (like if there is a water bottle sittin in front of it)

- i kill people in my head on the daily...some ppl multiple times.

cant thinkk of the others at the moment..playin 2k bbl 
laugh.gif

Yea i hate that, got to move it right a way lol

Galvelocity wrote:
  • I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
    sick.gif
  • I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
the fact that you used their names like we know who they are has me literally crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i'm so weak at "Quenton has very strong opinions"  

i don't put a lot of milk in my cereal...my old roommate drowned her cereal and every time i made a bowl she would
eek.gif
 the little amount of milk i put in mine...i would always say i use just enough to get it wet & felt so weird eveytime i said cuz i know how strange that sounds & not even in a sexual way
laugh.gif
 once my cereal gets soft i'm done

i can't eat oatmeal or bananas...as much as i want to like oatmeal the texture in my mouth disgusts me...and bananas are just way to mushy
sick.gif

i make my bed when i come most of the time...i can't sit in an unmade bed unless i'm going to sleep/just waking up...to sit in an unmade bed like after work makes me feel disgusted

i'm am so disgusted by hair there are no words for it...there are times where i'll find a blond hair in between something and i'll want to either cry or scream and punch a baby in the face...if its a kinky black hair i can convince myself it might be mine even when i know its not but if its blond or really long and straight i'm so sickened by it & can't touch it but have to get rid of it immediately...

at my old job i used to always find hair in between money and someone would use a piece of paper to get it or someone else would have to get it for me or i couldn't continue working

Galvelocity wrote:
  • I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
    sick.gif
  • I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
the fact that you used their names like we know who they are has me literally crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i'm so weak at "Quenton has very strong opinions"  

i don't put a lot of milk in my cereal...my old roommate drowned her cereal and every time i made a bowl she would
eek.gif
 the little amount of milk i put in mine...i would always say i use just enough to get it wet & felt so weird eveytime i said cuz i know how strange that sounds & not even in a sexual way
laugh.gif
 once my cereal gets soft i'm done

i can't eat oatmeal or bananas...as much as i want to like oatmeal the texture in my mouth disgusts me...and bananas are just way to mushy
sick.gif

i make my bed when i come most of the time...i can't sit in an unmade bed unless i'm going to sleep/just waking up...to sit in an unmade bed like after work makes me feel disgusted

i'm am so disgusted by hair there are no words for it...there are times where i'll find a blond hair in between something and i'll want to either cry or scream and punch a baby in the face...if its a kinky black hair i can convince myself it might be mine even when i know its not but if its blond or really long and straight i'm so sickened by it & can't touch it but have to get rid of it immediately...

at my old job i used to always find hair in between money and someone would use a piece of paper to get it or someone else would have to get it for me or i couldn't continue working

When trying to solve a problem, I have a conversation with myself to figure out how to get the job done.

Example
Me: Alright, the internet connection keeps going in and out.
me: Have you checked the router settings?
Me: Yep.
me: Alright. Phone cord?
Me: All good
................................Skip to the end................................
Me: We are back in business.
me: %@#+ Yea!!!!

I also visualize up-to-date music videos for old school songs like Toni Tony Tone - "Whatever You Want", The Time - "Giggalos Get Lonely Too", Rockwell feat. MJ - "Somebody's Watching Me", Oran 'Juice' Jones - "The Rain", etc.

When trying to solve a problem, I have a conversation with myself to figure out how to get the job done.

Example
Me: Alright, the internet connection keeps going in and out.
me: Have you checked the router settings?
Me: Yep.
me: Alright. Phone cord?
Me: All good
................................Skip to the end................................
Me: We are back in business.
me: %@#+ Yea!!!!

I also visualize up-to-date music videos for old school songs like Toni Tony Tone - "Whatever You Want", The Time - "Giggalos Get Lonely Too", Rockwell feat. MJ - "Somebody's Watching Me", Oran 'Juice' Jones - "The Rain", etc.

Back
Top Bottom