Things you do that you think no one else does.

- I set the microwave for one second over a normal time ex: 11, 26, 31, 46, 61 seconds.
- I only chew my food on one side of my mouth per bite and I chew with equal amount bites of food per side. Annoys the crap out of me but I've done it my whole life. Can't stop.
- I also like the smell of strange things like old basements, cement after it rains, sharpies, my dogs paws.
- When I sneeze it's never just once or twice, it's always more than 10x. I can't control it.
- I chew the insides of my cheeks. I hate it SO much but I don't even know I'm doing it most of the time.
- I play with my ears when I'm bored or sleepy. Done it since I was a child.
- I don't walk over the grates on city sidewalks. I have a fear of falling in.
- I hate crust.  I peel of the crust of hamburger buns, hotdog buns, sub sandwiches, bottom of pizza. 
- I don't eat dark green lettuce
- When I pay at meal tab I tip an amount that makes the whole total an exact dollar amount.  It causes me anxiety when I see people do otherwise.

that fart stuff is mad weird
but:
-i hate it when people write with markers or highlight things in books
-i count my steps when im walking anywhere
-when i see a girl i like i imagine us in a relationship and she dumping me but keeps me because she loves the pipe not me
-i dont like meat, but im not vegan, im a picky eater, all meat is disgusting because its squishy and it breaks weird
-i eat one side/portion at a time, i didnt think it was abnormal but since the 9th grade, no exaggeration, people always ask y i dont eat other foods on my plate in tandem with the food im eating
-people always associate me with being hispanic because my dad is Dominican, i have his name, and i grew up with my hispanic/latino family but i dont identify with being hispanic because i dont speak spanish fluently
-ive never approached a girl, even at clubs, all of the girls ive ever talked to have been introduced to me through a friend or family
-whenever i see a broken bone, that part of my body starts to throb and my teeth hurt
-i run in my sleep, like a dog
-ive never been in an exchange of blows, i was in a fight but i pushed a kid and he fell, once i saw i was too strong for him i decided not to fight, so ive never been hit
-never tried pot, never seen it in person, the closest i got was when i walked in on my ex and she threw out a roach
-i hate when girls fight, i dont think they were made for it, it looks wrong seeing a girl, even if shes a stud, trying to knuckle up

that fart stuff is mad weird
but:
-i hate it when people write with markers or highlight things in books
-i count my steps when im walking anywhere
-when i see a girl i like i imagine us in a relationship and she dumping me but keeps me because she loves the pipe not me
-i dont like meat, but im not vegan, im a picky eater, all meat is disgusting because its squishy and it breaks weird
-i eat one side/portion at a time, i didnt think it was abnormal but since the 9th grade, no exaggeration, people always ask y i dont eat other foods on my plate in tandem with the food im eating
-people always associate me with being hispanic because my dad is Dominican, i have his name, and i grew up with my hispanic/latino family but i dont identify with being hispanic because i dont speak spanish fluently
-ive never approached a girl, even at clubs, all of the girls ive ever talked to have been introduced to me through a friend or family
-whenever i see a broken bone, that part of my body starts to throb and my teeth hurt
-i run in my sleep, like a dog
-ive never been in an exchange of blows, i was in a fight but i pushed a kid and he fell, once i saw i was too strong for him i decided not to fight, so ive never been hit
-never tried pot, never seen it in person, the closest i got was when i walked in on my ex and she threw out a roach
-i hate when girls fight, i dont think they were made for it, it looks wrong seeing a girl, even if shes a stud, trying to knuckle up

I have two stuffed animals that I sleep with just about everyday
One is a ny yankees panda and the other is odie from garfield
I don't snuggle with them or whatever but they be with me in my bed

I have two stuffed animals that I sleep with just about everyday
One is a ny yankees panda and the other is odie from garfield
I don't snuggle with them or whatever but they be with me in my bed

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by DMoney82

- I masturbate on my knees

eek.gif
laugh.gif

son gotta wear kneepads just to fap
I bet it seems natural when it's the same position he gives head in I assume. 
laugh.gif

Off the top of my head:

-I enjoy the smell of puppy breath. When my dog was alive (RIP
frown.gif
) and would have puppies, I'd be busy doing something then out of nowhere I'd run in the basement, yank up a puppy, pry his mouth open, smell his breath, put him back down and run along.

-I use to always lick my dog's nose. I don't know why but I just did. It was soft, rough and wet. It was fascinating to me for whatever reason.

Off the top of my head:

-I enjoy the smell of puppy breath. When my dog was alive (RIP
frown.gif
) and would have puppies, I'd be busy doing something then out of nowhere I'd run in the basement, yank up a puppy, pry his mouth open, smell his breath, put him back down and run along.

-I use to always lick my dog's nose. I don't know why but I just did. It was soft, rough and wet. It was fascinating to me for whatever reason.

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

Damn son, you got people in my math class looking at me like im a @$+*%*+. Lmao

Originally Posted by Klock

Anytime I'm alone in a hallway, I pretend I'm dribbling a basketball...and sometimes in stores I cross clothes racks up.

Damn son, you got people in my math class looking at me like im a @$+*%*+. Lmao

DMoney82 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- I masturbate on my knees[/color]

- I always look at people and wonder what they will look like when they die or how they would die.

- I look at people and wonder how they would react if they were getting a limb cut off

- I tap the rear view mirror until it is perfectly in line with the rear window

- I wonder why do other men like other men because the thought of me kissing another man makes me wana kill myself

- I hear theme music when I'm walking

- There is a song playing in my head when I'm looking in my mirror getting dressed

- I have to close my closet door all the way before I got to sleep

- I wonder how rich people think. How do they go to banks and get money, is there special treatment for them, what's the most they can withdraw....

- Don't stand flat footed in the shower

- I answer myself when asking myself a question

DMoney82 wrote:
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- I masturbate on my knees[/color]

- I always look at people and wonder what they will look like when they die or how they would die.

- I look at people and wonder how they would react if they were getting a limb cut off

- I tap the rear view mirror until it is perfectly in line with the rear window

- I wonder why do other men like other men because the thought of me kissing another man makes me wana kill myself

- I hear theme music when I'm walking

- There is a song playing in my head when I'm looking in my mirror getting dressed

- I have to close my closet door all the way before I got to sleep

- I wonder how rich people think. How do they go to banks and get money, is there special treatment for them, what's the most they can withdraw....

- Don't stand flat footed in the shower

- I answer myself when asking myself a question

I bookmarked NT General so whenever i go on NT, I'm automatically on General.

I'll check the first page of a thread and then the last page before I make a comment to make sure where the flow is going.

I talk to myself out loud when I think of embarrassing/ cringing memories.

When I pass by good looking girls, I hardly make eye contact so I won't boost their egos.

I'm cheap and its in my blood. I would always buy junk food if its on sale.

Edit: I always have to have something to watch when I eat.

I would browse for my threads on NT but rarely pass the 3rd page.

I crave for cheez-it almost everyday.

I bookmarked NT General so whenever i go on NT, I'm automatically on General.

I'll check the first page of a thread and then the last page before I make a comment to make sure where the flow is going.

I talk to myself out loud when I think of embarrassing/ cringing memories.

When I pass by good looking girls, I hardly make eye contact so I won't boost their egos.

I'm cheap and its in my blood. I would always buy junk food if its on sale.

Edit: I always have to have something to watch when I eat.

I would browse for my threads on NT but rarely pass the 3rd page.

I crave for cheez-it almost everyday.

Back
Top Bottom