Things you hate about summer.

Sometimes when its hot, and I drink something thats not water, I'll feel dehydrated :stoneface:

But I get tired of drinking water all the time :stoneface:
Its so nasty after a little bit :stoneface:

Last edited:
where i live theres 2 seasons summer and not summer..

its 95 and over for 8 months out of the year.

living in the desert sucks.

Nothing. Summer is awesome. 
pimp.gif

Just like if its wintertime and you cold you go inside -- If you hot take your hindparts in the AC 
grin.gif

Water is always free, so you can't run out of things to drink. Also, Ice cream in the summer 
pimp.gif

Girls in the summer thin dresses where you see each cheek bounce when they walk 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Driving with the window down is 
pimp.gif

mosquitos and sometimes you get a little too sweaty. Otherwise I love summer, winter is the annoying part of the year.

the salt build up on my face

This #@#! is the worst!!

You try approaching a chick, and she looking at you all weird because it looks you have dried up skeet on the side of your face smh. You don't even realize it until you look in the mirror like a hour later.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Never understood how a person can't swim. It's like not knowing how to run
mean.gif

It really isn't.
It is doe.

Its done exactly like it looks. Most people who cant swim are just scared to swim.
But how it looks is you stand there even though nothing is under you and somehow you don't sink.

That's how it is?
That would be treading water. I know people who claim they can "swim" but can't tread water.

Makes no sense to me. Compared to swimming that **** is easy. You just don't move.

Knowing how to swim but not being able to tread water is like not knowing how to run.

treading water =/= swimming doe

I learned how to tread water wayyyyyyyyy after I learned to swim.

Last edited:
Swimming, IMO, is a life skill. Something everyone SHOULD learn.

As far as the thread goes, being in that code red/purple heat (DMV heads know what's up) is the worst. Also, being in heat when you are not near a pool or ocean is no bueno.

Things I love....driving with the windows down and the AC on... dat ignant **** :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom