things your pops did for you that you wont forget

My pops put a roof over my head and food on the table that was more than enough.

tired.gif

My mom though, she's everything to me

can't say enough about my dad or my mom. always put their kids ahead of themselves. my parents went out of their way to meet all our essential needs whileignoring their own even without ever spoiling us. taught me the value of life, the value of money and to be happy even when we had none. every decision theymade was with our future in sight, never once did something for themselves while disregarding us. i remember growing up my mom would buy clothes and everythingfor us but never for herself even if she needed it more than we did. didnt realize as a kid how much they sacrificed for our future but now that i do i amspeechless.

a word to all the young ones in here, no parent is without his/her fault. But don't let their small misunderstandings and mistakes be what you judge themon. till you're older you won't know the full degree to which they mean well for you.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

tired.gif

My mom though, she's everything to me

word.

i pretty much gave up on my dad when won first place in the science fair in 6th grade and i called him to tell him, and he didnt believe me
smh.gif

still won tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

my father's the most instrumental person in my life and saved me from going down the wrong path. but most notably, he gave me the $850 to get an abortion when i had no money to do so. saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars in the near future with that.
*time out*

dog you got played aint no damn way it cost that much

The best thing my sperm donor did was leave my mom b4 I was born. My mom was only 16 and I think the deadbeat was 19. Luckily there was a guy who had been in love with my mother for the longest. He has been there since I was born and still to this day. He is my father. The best thing he ever did was accept me as his son at such a young age. He introduced me to sports, wrestling, and Jordans. He made sure I stayed clean. He also gave me street knowledge. He would take me to Harris Homes Projects everyday so I could become tough.

how can somebody be a deadbeat at 19? life just started im not tryin to be funny but how can somebody be in love with somebody for the longest at 16 icould go deeper into this but im not trying to be disrespectful
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

my father's the most instrumental person in my life and saved me from going down the wrong path. but most notably, he gave me the $850 to get an abortion when i had no money to do so. saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars in the near future with that.
*time out*

he meant abortion and some LV
laugh.gif

Uh Oh......

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by CasperJr

*time out*

he meant abortion and some LV
laugh.gif
!%!# she still got a few 100 for some gucci left over
laugh.gif

to much to list. me and my pops been through a lot. he raised me when i had a dead beat mom. but then did some time in the feds from when i was 12-19. but wasnever mad at him cuz what he did was to make my life better.

Left when I was young, but at least taught me how to ride a bike. Only thing I remember him teaching me. No malice towards him today though.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

but most notably, he gave me the $850 to get an abortion when i had no money to do so. saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars in the near future with that.

Forreal dude? your pops coulda had that work done on you
eyes.gif
smh.gif
word
smh.gif
, but extra SMH @ it being a "notable" part of his life though
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

funny this thread came up, duke contacted me after like 14 or so years...ON MYSPACE lol

he didnt like my response....lol

My pops and I have had alot of fallouts but in the end I know he's a good guy and I love him for it even if my siblings hate him.

-He left to San Antonio 2 years ago to get a better job and he found it but it kills him not being able to see us after a long day of work

-He called me crying one day because my bro sent him a voicemail saying that if he ever calls me or my mom again he'll kill him and that he's deadto him. I stayed on the phone with my pops for hours telling him I'll be there for him

-Got me my plumbers license and a job to fall back on just in case times get hard for me

-Taught me how to drive and other things

-Got us a new home and said we'll never have to work

-Took me places even when he's super tired from work

-Taught me to stay away from alcohol and drugs

but the most important thing is that he tells me he loves me and misses the family and just wants everything to be good again but knows it'll probablynever happen.

If I become the man he is when I grow up I'll be happy.....

I had more oppritunites than him because if you listen to the story of how he made it to america and became the tio employee at all his jobs you'lllaugh and be amazed at what he had to go through to live his projection of the american dream.

I'm glad I'm moving over there next year
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

A lot of anger toward pappy's in this thread.

eek.gif

Seriously. I'm surprised at how many deadbeats have been mentioned.

My dad has done many great things for me. Too many to list.

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Everything. My daddio is that dude. I wish one day I'll become half the man he is.

i look up to my pops so much. he can do no wrong in my eyes. to all of you who had *+%$*+ dead beat dads, take that as a lesson and dont put your kids throughthe same pain you had to go through. every kid needs a dad in his life.

My dad is easily the greatest person I know.

He's always been there for me, even though we're not really close like that.

I love that guy!

i dont have a relationship with my parents, we talk but i lived with my grandparents since i was 1 or 2. My grandpa taught me alot, and was a great example ofwhat a good person is. I grew up in a small town and he was a teacher for 20+ years, and people always remembered him, many have gone into teaching because ofhim. He really cared and had very unique teaching styles that catered to a variety of learning styles. One of the things i remember was when i got my first newcar, my grandparents have always been very consciensous(sp?) about debt and they wanted me to get a ford focus cause it was 8 or 9k and i had 4k to put down. Ididnt want one and asked if we could look at a different car that I had seen and it was 15k, we went and looked at it first and he asked me do you really wantit, and will you work hard to pay for it. I said yes and he agreed to let me get it. And the best summer I had was when he and I tore a house apart together, Igot to spend basically every m-f for a couple months with him, we had alot of good times together. Anyways long post I know but he was a great man and I misshim alot.

My biological donor was never involved my life besides child support and health insurance. I turned out great. Thanks mom.
smile.gif

A lot of y'all are salty and need to talk your problems out...my pops made me the man I am today and I couldn't thankhim enough. Him and my mom are my best friends.

Back
Top Bottom