Think I just became a Miami Dolphins fan "Maybe"

Originally Posted by casekicks

Been a Phins fan for 25 years and I have to say in all seriousness, ain't not one of them chicks worth the yearly heartache that is the Miami Dolphins football club..

QFE and fixed and I'm 10yrs deep 
tired.gif
 those guys need a real owner
at least we have the modern equivalent of the 80's Cowboy cheerleaders and 90's Laker girls in one city 
pimp.gif

As long as Miami is located near numerous Spanish speaking countries we will always have more than just hot cheerleaders. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Been a Phish fan for 25 years and I have to say in all seriousness, ain't not one of them chicks worth the yearly heartache that is the Miami Dolphins football club..

QFT

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Hey I just met you
This may seem crazy
I'm high on bath salts
Your face looks tasty...
Your stare was scolding,  
Ripped skin, 

Bone was showin'

Hot night, blood was flowin'

Wonder if we can get some of these chicks on the practice squad for Wide out....can't be worst than the talent out there now.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i expected more 10s coming from miami

does i wrong?
wow

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Hey I just met you
This may seem crazy
I'm high on bath salts
Your face looks tasty...
roll.gif
wat

ughhhh those chicks are bad

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Sometimes NT has insanely high standards. So who knows what the consensus on here will be, but I would take down every single one of them.

Originally Posted by kc24688

As long as Miami is located near numerous Spanish speaking countries we will always have more than just hot cheerleaders. Just sayin.

Arizona is located next to one too and it seems we get shafted when it comes to the hot Hispanic women. I dont blame them, I would choose Cali or Texas over AZ also 
frown.gif

But the Miami cheerleaders are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom