this is hip hop!!!!!!!!!....

ESAY'S AND AMIGOS FREESTYLE OFF THE DOME
pimp.gif

You lack everything a good rapper has. Flow, delivery, lyrics etc. you probably don't even know what I'm talking about
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Nice job, but there is always room for improvement. To each is own, so don't assume stupidity on others if they chose not to listen. Besides that, just keep workin' hard. Peace.

dude....we told you last time what you needed to work on man!

i know you may be anxious about your new hobby and all......but take some time to grow and get better before you think everyone and their mother is gonna dig you

your not at that level yet, your boys and your family dont count............sorry
frown.gif

but please....by all means..........keep doing what you do! and dont let this bring you down....because you can only go up from here.....i hope

btw: (((NEW M.O.E.reese! "COME RIDE WIT ME")))
pimp.gif
.........first single off the album Come Ride Wit Me

Don't listen to them. All need is someone to ghostwrite hooks and you solid.

I wouldn't feel bad, Game can't write a hook neither.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

ESAY'S AND AMIGOS FREESTYLE OFF THE DOME
pimp.gif

BRICKSQUAD WAKA FLOCKA FLAME IS $+#%%%% HOME!

Spoiler [+]
It still kinda sounds like he said "on" instead of "home" but I dunno

You know what OP, I don't know if it's the Jack talking to me or if I just have a heart (just checked, I don't) but you ain't that bad. I mean, you ain't Soulja Boy bad...

Your lyrics were alright and that second track wasn't unbearable, but you do need some work and your hook game is, eh...

You're doing something positive and if the lyrics in your second track are true, don't succumb to the evils. Stay on your grind with that hip hop, but don't come out asking for opinions until you are truly confident that you have reached the level that you are striving for.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

You know what OP, I don't know if it's the Jack talking to me or if I just have a heart (just checked, I don't) but you ain't that bad. I mean, you ain't Soulja Boy bad...

Your lyrics were alright and that second track wasn't unbearable, but you do need some work and your hook game is, eh...

You're doing something positive and if the lyrics in your second track are true, don't succumb to the evils. Stay on your grind with that hip hop, but don't come out asking for opinions until you are truly confident that you have reached the level that you are striving for.

Good luck.

too late
laugh.gif
http://www.zshare.net/audio/73799608141bc8dc/

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Good luck.

too late
laugh.gif

who is that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Good luck.

too late
laugh.gif

who is that?
laugh.gif

thats the OP... from this post...

Man Y'all are brutal with the comments (It was funny though 
laugh.gif
). I listened to both tracks. The 1st track was OK, but the hook and the beat was real Soulja Boy-esque. I was chuckling while listening to that song. I couldn't even take that song seriously. The 2nd track I like because of the beat. I couldh've just listened to that instrumental alone. The flow and rhymes were OK, but the beat made that song. I think you have potential. I think you just need to work on it a lil bit more and don't force anyone to like your music because people will just ignore you and give you harsh critism like all the replies in this thread. just let your music do the talking. 

General I see you ... Good looking . I got responses so I know most listened.

How else can I get attention on the music board.. I do this as a hobby . I love rapping. It's my way of expression , my life my mind my ups and downs...

If dudes Hate just to hate that comes with the territory of being on the internet. Some like some don't... Oh well... Thanks for the responses tho '

peep the progress

not bad... better than most of what gets "worn out" on mainstream radio.  keep working hard, you have a whole lifetime for improvement.

Originally Posted by VINTAGE SOLE 737

not bad... better than most of what gets "worn out" on mainstream radio.  keep working hard, you have a whole lifetime for improvement.
thanks .... 

Back
Top Bottom