This is why we love his shoes

Originally Posted by girbaud2345

So if at the end of the day we found out MJ was a crack-head, would you buy his shoes still?
Walk around all day in crack-head shoes?
roll.gif
roll.gif

You don't have what they call "the social skills." That's why you never have any friends, 'cept fo' yo' mama

Damn, that brings back memories. It makes me realize how far Lebron and Kobe are from being like Mike.

Does anyone know who sings that song or what the name of it is? I can't find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Damn, that brings back memories. It makes me realize how far Lebron and Kobe are from being like Mike.

Does anyone know who sings that song or what the name of it is? I can't find it anywhere.
Its a coolio song. Its a remix though. "I remember" remix

Everybody wants to be Mike, and that's why the shoes still sell and that's the closest thing anybody will ever get to being MJ. Mike was nasty though,no doubt. By the way, Dominique was amazing as well.
pimp.gif

i gotta do it again. It truly moves me-that 2nd part when he plays Scottie.(i can watch it over and over)
Scottie was no joke. But MJ KILLS!
devil.gif
-i mean he toys withhim. lol
He had no buisness going to baseball.
It would have been a 4-peat maybe 5 idk. Maybe 8.
Dream on kobe, dream on lebron
I

Thats what basketball is all about. The game will never be the same. Watching that video brought back great memories. D. Wilkins was insane with those sickdunks too. FOrgot how good he was

The hang time.
The confidence in his shot.
The hours of practice.
The killa cross-ova.
The Js!!!!
Gotta love it!

I buy the shoes because I like them; what he did in them or if he ever wore them really doesn't influence my opinionon purchasing. I will never have a complete collection because I never liked the XV's or X's & I'm
ohwell.gif
at most about the VIII's & IX's. Goodlooks on the vid though.

from 3:09-3:14... definately remember being at that game when i was only 10 years old... and still going crazy with joy when he hit that shot even though itwas at home against my suns haha.. gotta miss him..

Back
Top Bottom