This is why we love his shoes

I really hope everybody has a chance to sit down and enjoy this video.
P.S what shoes is he wearing in that first game? 6's?

Thanks, Although this
smokin.gif
it is not JB related

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Thanks, Although this
smokin.gif
it is not JB related
i was wondering what shoes is he wearing in that first game.
Plus like the title says, "this is why we love his shoes"
Pure greatness

Thanks, Although this
smokin.gif
it is not JB related
Come off your high horse for a second and recognize. I saw those games live as a kid but the highlights just brought back severe memories. Thankshomie.

The 95 game was the steel 10. I BELIEVE the 90 game was the white infrareds.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Thanks, Although this
smokin.gif
it is not JB related
Come off your high horse for a second and recognize. I saw those games live as a kid but the highlights just brought back severe memories. Thanks homie.

The 95 game was the steel 10. I BELIEVE the 90 game was the white infrareds.

Thats right! Look at what he did in those shoes.....
Incredible....
Thats why i buy Air Jordan's

Well, you can't force someone on reasons why he/she loves Air Jordans.
Some are just like you, love from what he brought into the game.
Some are just following the trends.
Some just love the shoes from the looks and comfort, then they started to find out who the hell Michael Jordan is.

Did not mean to offend anyone here, I definitely appreciate what you shared (THANKS!), but just let you know that everyone has different reason.
Cheers.

For your question, I THINK it's this pair:
side06-05.gif

They matched the jersey

thanx for sharing man
happy.gif

just pure greatness right there
smokin.gif

no one can replace the GOAT!

Great video! I forgot how hard Nique and Kemp used to slam, and there will never be anyone like MJ - EVER.

real talk..never will be anything like that ever again..MJ brought game to its highest level..anything since him is just a mere reflection of what he did...acarbon copy if you will, because his style,flare and heart will never be matched. believe dat!

i buy them b,cuz i got a pair wen i was about 7 . Ive been wearing them ever since. that was some good music on the video too.

Originally Posted by malyman

i buy them b,cuz i got a pair wen i was about 7 . Ive been wearing them ever since. that was some good music on the video too.
You buy them because he was a winner. Maybe you haven't relized it yet.
If he was a loser this forum wouldn't exist
Think about it, thats why the vid is there

Yeah that's why I love him and his shoes.
It's funny to think about how many of these shoes would be so meaningful if those were not MJ's....
The NBA is on downhill.... We here in Hungary / Europe can see one game per week, and sometimes I don't regret missing them...

And about that pic of the V's... The retro craze killed the values of these pics, and collections. I'm happy for the opportunity to buy grapes, firereds, but I don't buy them. So it's bad for those who have the OG's!

The reason why i love his shoes, because of his greatness...He is the greatest man who ever played the game..

I like SOME of his shoes because they look good. I would never buy anyones shoes of what they did at the end of the day its either performance or looks.Nothing to do with who wore it.

So if at the end of the day we found out MJ was a crack-head, would you buy his shoes still?
Walk around all day in crack-head shoes?
NO
Even if you say its not the reason why you buy his shoes, somewhere in the back of your head you know he was the best basketball player of all time.
HE is the reason some of those shoes look the way they do.
Relize your not wearing shoes inspired by Jay leno.
Those kicks are inspried by "The best basketball player of all time"
And if you don't know, now you know

Back
Top Bottom