This Kid NBA Status?.... Aaron Gordon

Originally Posted by dreClark

Andrew Wiggins is ridiculous. Gonna be an animal for UK or FSU.

30t6p3b.gif

not NBA status more like and1 status or international where he can boost ticket sales due to his jumping ability

^If that is supposed to be a slight......here is his summer mixtape dominating against black dudes. (15 years old, 6'7 in the video):

And for dude who asked, he is 6'8 now. Its so funny how NT hates on everyone. I could understand hating on WW, but not this dude.

dude is nice!! he's got great size and thickness for his age as well. dude is hulking those kids. there's some pretty serious dunks there! he's 6'8 but moves like a guard...hmm well i guess everybody in hs wants to be a guard lol. has a pretty decent handle it seems though.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by grusumm18

end up just like big bro

prob play overseas...not a bad career making more than most

how you figure that?  
Dude is good Top 5 player in his yr not some random HS mixtape from a guy ranked number 130 in his Class
His brother was hella hyped doing the same @*$* about 5 years ago.

except not when Mitty came to the top of that hill on 98 to collect their L
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by grusumm18

end up just like big bro

prob play overseas...not a bad career making more than most

how you figure that?  
Dude is good Top 5 player in his yr not some random HS mixtape from a guy ranked number 130 in his Class
His brother was hella hyped doing the same @*$* about 5 years ago.

except not when Mitty came to the top of that hill on 98 to collect their L
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Drew gorden was a big name ranked in the mid 40's in 08 Aaron is in the top 10 ending his Jr year that's a major difference
even with what happened At ucla and only playing like a year & half at new mexico Drew gorden is still going to get Drafted probably 

Honestly I wasn't really trying to call it either way, impossible to really say anything about his future at this stage.

His game looks nice, but he has about a foot on everyone he's playing it seems. Playing with dudes your build makes a major difference, college will tell a lot about this kid. 

Saw this kid playing in the SF Pro AM league last summer. He was doing well against the grown men out there. I don't know if hes pro material but he was definitely fun to watch.

ive been watching gordon for a minute. Besides the fact he comes from some bum!#$ school called mitty, hes got vertical. I doubt anyone this talented came from the WCAL in a while. Good luck to him. Im ready to see someone from the yay go to the nba

Back
Top Bottom