Thoughts on the Johnathon Martin - Ritchie Incognito situation?

^wast Pouncey complicit in verball abusing the assistant trainer about being Asian as well? These dudes are all ******* cowardly locker room, and coaching staff; Jim turner involved in joking about another player and making sexuality jokes?? Brutal.

Makes me wonder about how the hell university of Florida was functional :lol: Hernandez, Pouncey bros, to a lesser extent cooper...guess Tebow was that good of a leader on that level

BgclhjMCUAABS3J.jpg:large

:x

"Don't get fired"

Jalen Rose taught me that phrase.

^wast Pouncey complicit in verball abusing the assistant trainer about being Asian as well? These dudes are all ******* cowardly locker room, and coaching staff; Jim turner involved in joking about another player and making sexuality jokes?? Brutal.

Makes me wonder about how the hell university of Florida was functional :lol: Hernandez, Pouncey bros, to a lesser extent cooper...guess Tebow was that good of a leader on that level

When your QB is winning Heisman's and leading them to NC's I highly doubt he's going to be the locker room punching bag, even if he's a bible thumper and afraid of Gainesville P..

Now if he was an O-lineman, I guarantee Tebow would have gotten the dickens from the Pouncey boys.

yea Martin dad was a *****....always stood my ground against those type of whites....

fool prob put his head down and kept walking when they said slurs to him.......

I have too much pride for that ****.....anybody should no matter your race....don't let another race just talk to you like that......you don't have to fight but you gotta say something back 

I find the term "bullying" to be ridiculous in this case. Come up with a better term for a grown man having emotional issues.

When your QB is winning Heisman's and leading them to NC's I highly doubt he's going to be the locker room punching bag, even if he's a bible thumper and afraid of Gainesville P..

Now if he was an O-lineman, I guarantee Tebow would have gotten the dickens from the Pouncey boys.

Nah I meant more so he held that group together not saying he would've been bullied too :lol: cuz they had to be goons back at school as well

I find the term "bullying" to be ridiculous in this case. Come up with a better term for a grown man having emotional issues.

Smh, did you even read the damn report. Dude was bullied. Just saying Martin has emotional issues is implying what Richie and his merry group of scumbags was normal/cool/acceptable.

I just don't consider it's bullying. I guess harassment is a more acceptable word IMO. For example 12 year olds picking on the fat kid in class is bullying. This isn't that. I guess it's semantics.

Like would you define a 30 year old teacher being picked on by his coworkers bullying?

Mike Pouncey's involvement makes you wonder how much Urban Meyer truly masked at UF while Hernandez, Mike, and Maurkice were there. I feel there's more dirt if you're willing to dig.

I just don't consider it's bullying. I guess harassment is a more acceptable word IMO. For example 12 year olds picking on the fat kid in class is bullying. This isn't that. I guess it's semantics.

Like would you define a 30 year old teacher being picked on by his coworkers bullying?

I have some female coworkers who I've watched clique up bully new female employees.

You just have a problem with the word bullying but harassment is pretty much the same thing.

I have some female coworkers who I've watched clique up bully new female employees.

You just have a problem with the word bullying but harassment is pretty much the same thing.

This.

Tons of adults get bullied.

I hope the NFL hands down suspensions for this. Long enough to end Richie's career, and teach Pouncey to stop being a moron

After reading the texts to his mom, he was a pushover his whole life and now decided to come out, at the expense of incognito. Is richie innocent? No, but this all stems from a looooooooooooot more than richie, he's just the easy one to point the finger to

wow after reading through some of the report... at the start i was against incognito, then briefly sided with him after those texts came out about a week ago (that favored him), now after reading through all of this, just wow :smh:

its a shame what not only incognito, but the other players involved were a part of.

I'm kind of shocked people are shocked. But I expect the worst in ppl

:lol:

I'm more interested in the media angle

After reading the texts to his mom, he was a pushover his whole life and now decided to come out, at the expense of incognito. Is richie innocent? No, but this all stems from a looooooooooooot more than richie, he's just the easy one to point the finger to

You sound stupid.

Let's blame the soft one because if he wasn't so soft and had the confidence to fight back he wouldn't be in this situation.

If you need to call it harassment to make it sound appropriate then fine. But don't dismiss what's going on because "bullying" gets thrown around. I actually think it should have been referred to as harassment from the beginning, calling it bullying made it seem easy to dismiss.

You sound stupid.

Let's blame the soft one because if he wasn't so soft and had the confidence to fight back he wouldn't be in this situation.
But, he even said it in his text to his mom.
This guy has been a softy and been picked on his entire life. He couldn't handle it anymore and found incognito to be the scapegoat.

And being that he was "bullied" so much by him, I don't see why he would f with him and hang out with him so much (based on the text messages from incognito's phone)
It just doesn't make sense to me. You pick on me 24/7, but lets hang out and party tonight. There were 50 other guys on that roster he could have hung out with. But you wanna hang out with the guy harassing you? Ok

Last edited:

this is exactly how i feel

and the verbal "abuse" reminds me of teams i've been on
when social groups get formed theyre will always be "beta males" that get picked on
if you guys got quoted or had your texts pulled their wouldnt be foul **** in there? especially between football teammates

You sound stupid.

This guy has been a softy and been picked on his entire life. He couldn't handle it anymore and found incognito to be the scapegoat.

And being that he was "bullied" so much by him, I don't see why he would f with him and hang out with him so much (based on the text messages from incognito's phone)
It just doesn't make sense to me. You pick on me 24/7, but lets hang out and party tonight. There were 50 other guys on that roster he could have hung out with. But you wanna hang out with the guy harassing you? Ok

Shut up dude, you're making a fool of yourself.

Offensive lineman spend a lot of time together naturally because of the nature or the sport and position. There was no way Martin could just ignore Richie. They would be in meetings together, film sessions, practice right next to each other. You have to get along with in some way wit the dudes on the line with you. That is the case on every team

Scapegoat? :x You didn't read the damn report. JMart wasn't the only one Richie messed with. Incognito's behavior was waaaaay overboard, no excuse, that shouldn't be going on period. Richie said some down right disgusting crap.

You sound stupid.

He stated multiple times that he felt he had to hang out with them, because offensive lineman are expected to be together as a unit and he couldn't afford to be ostracized.

Basically, there was no way for him to avoid interacting with Incognito/Pouncey/etc for as long as he was employed by the Dolphins. That's why this is considered harrassment, he was subjected to a hostile work environment every single day and had no recourse.

Back
Top Bottom