Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

I’ll still never understand why so many people think it’s necessary to comment on other people’s weight...
as if Jillian Michaels or anyone criticizing her big *** actually cares about her
I swear I never see these people comment on her efforts, her workouts or going vegan.

:lol: I noticed them but I found it funny that (Like Ashley Graham) some of her fans turned on her for it. :Rolling:
Related note... YouTube had on “plus sized workouts”. Kinda had to just laugh. So do they workout just enough to stay big or do they work hard and then hit up Mickey D’s?

Trimming down.

But I thought fat was good according to her?
1615772993297.gif

Trimming down.

Where?
One day she gon knock all that weight off and ****** gon double back like they did wit Adele.

today is not that day.
I believe the first part. But she gonna need to get surgery and get some curves before I double back. It’s more so the wide flat back and small ******* than it is the fat for me u know. Big girls with small ******* and flat backs ain’t it.

Where?

I believe the first part. But she gonna need to get surgery and get some curves before I double back. It’s more so the wide flat back and small ******* than it is the fat for me u know. Big girls with small ******* and flat backs ain’t it.
In all seriousness she’s at the point right now where if she lost 25lbs she’d still look the same

My girlfriend has a step sister that’s a chubby chaser, to put it lightly. She’s only 31, but is on her second marriage because her first husband was over 500 lbs and died of a heart attack at 27.

Now the new husband is almost 600 lbs and is trying to apply for disability because he’s starting to have trouble with mobility. He hasn’t seen a doctor in over 3 years, but when anyone asks she’ll say he has nothing wrong with his health. They’re trying to have a kid, but at this point in time he can’t physically have sex so they’ve been using a turkey baster to make it happen.:sick::smh: All the while the step sister has gained over 150 lbs since they’ve been married, which has impacted her fertility.

Last I heard the stepmom (girl’s biological mom) went over their house for dinner and excused herself because the dude ate an entire buffalo chicken pizza, a dozen wings, and drank an entire 2L bottle of Pepsi in one sitting. She’s disgusted by the marriage but feels like her hands are tied on the matter.

I have yet to meet this fella, but it sounds like he might not be around long enough for it to happen.
Man said chubby chaser and then 600lbs :lol:

Ive seen that my 600lbs life show those folks are wild. One chick said shed have 2 XL pizzas for lunch. 635lbs. She went to get surgery doc was like nah you gotta lose some weight first, need you to drop 40lbs in the next 2mths cuz right now its still dangerous. She comes back in 2mths and she gained 20lbs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom